Mods

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Re: Mods

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Edit: i am however interested how Wulf's mods are comming along, i recall talking to him and hearing that 1 of his mods doesn't require people to install them to still come on the server to play, however the ones that do get the visual upgrade?

Mt

The one you mention is called Battlefront II: Evolved, and yes it's a visual update only. Meaning you can install it and then go hop on JBA with no problems.

This mod was supposed to have been released a long, long time ago. The problem is that a certain member of my team, who I won't mention by name, went AWOL and I couldn't finish crucial elements of the mod. If Frayed Wires Studios was a real company, like a it will be someday, this member of my team would have been fired. Luckily for that team member, he doesn't get paid and I'm not a [Richard].
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Postby Col. Hstar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 pm

You can't let people get away with that. Even if he doesn't make anything, you should still cut his pay by 50%. Of course it really doesn't mean much but the symbolic meaning can underline to your teammate that they pissed you off. :lol:
Col. Hstar
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Funny thing tough
What's that? THEWULFMAN was insane enough to start another mod? Yes he was.

However, I started this a couple weeks ago, and am 70% done already, so I'll be releasing it soon.

Note: date of quote 24th November 2011

:whistling:

Iv'e said it before and ill say it again: Work and finish 1 MOD at the same time, maybe the one best voted by people?
If you have people going AWOL find other people :D i only know a handfull of modders but, i'm pretty sure you know which ones i'm talking about

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby THEWULFMAN » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:34 pm

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:Iv'e said it before and ill say it again: Work and finish 1 MOD at the same time, maybe the one best voted by people?

Yeah I tried doing that. Can't do it. My mod's quality suffer when I only work on one of them. It's complicated, but it's for the best that I alternate. On the plus side I cut back on the number of mods I was working on from 12 to 5.

(SWGO)Minas_Thirith wrote:If you have people going AWOL find other people :D i only know a handfull of modders but, i'm pretty sure you know which ones i'm talking about

Well the problem is I have everyone that can do what I need has been asked to join, and most join. The rest generally still help. Unfortunately this particular modder is irreplaceable in the community.
I'm James, the Executive Director of Frayed Wires Studios. Check out our page for info on all our mods. We're the developers of mods like Mass Effect: Unification, and many others.
THEWULFMAN
Community Member

Xfire: thewulfman

Previous

Return to Tech support