CD key trouble

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

CD key trouble

Postby Varkyn » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:47 pm

as the title says my CD key keeps messing up but it is only on the hero assault server. i try to reboot and it still happens i close out BFII still happens any help on this would be much appreciated :th_a017:
if at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence that you tried
Varkyn
Community Member

Re: CD key trouble

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Pour hydrochloric acid on your motherboard. It reroutes the DLLs of your Windows community interpass, which resets your SWBFII key.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Varkyn » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:13 pm

:dots:
Varkyn
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Varkyn wrote::dots:

I have no idea why that happens. But if you add more information someone else might be able to help. Try reinstalling? What kind of computer do you have?
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Look, I know you probably think you're king computer nerd or whatever, but i've been at this for like thirty years so you should start paying attention and stop being such a whiny baby. Now go immerse your motherboard in acid, or man up and deal with it. Nerd.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Varkyn » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Look, I know you probably think you're king computer nerd or whatever, but i've been at this for like thirty years so you should start paying attention and stop being such a whiny baby. Now go immerse your motherboard in acid, or man up and deal with it. Nerd.[/quote]

i dont belive i was whining i was asking a question as to why it happens. and i put the dots because i do not want to open up my computer for something so small and i have never heard of this method before and i am not a nerd i am a geek. and also no where did i say i was a computer whiz. but thank you for the help none the less.
Varkyn
Community Member

Postby Varkyn » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:48 pm

CommanderOtto wrote:

I have no idea why that happens. But if you add more information someone else might be able to help. Try reinstalling? What kind of computer do you have?

im pretty sure my computer isnt the problem. and i did uninstall and reinstall the game. it is it possible someone used my cd key and played on that server? because it only happens on two one is HA and hypernia battlegrinder.
Varkyn
Community Member

Postby Tiburana203 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Varkyn wrote:i dont belive i was whining i was asking a question as to why it happens. and i put the dots because i do not want to open up my computer for something so small and i have never heard of this method before and i am not a nerd i am a geek. and also no where did i say i was a computer whiz. but thank you for the help none the less.

:lol:
...not sure if you're using a highly advanced form of sarcasm, or everything went completely over your head.
regardless, you should follow his advice. Ive done some research into the solution he gave you, and found it to be highly effective/recommended. it will take some extra effort now, but will pay off in the future.
and don't call me Shirley
Tiburana203
Community Member

Xfire: tiburana203

Postby Varkyn » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:28 pm

sarcasm :lol: but i wasnt when i was talking about the acid like i said its only something small and im to lazy to open up my rig unless i have to
Last edited by Varkyn on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varkyn
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Well, {SWGO}Varkyn was banned for Bad Language for three days yesterday. I suspect this might be your problem.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Next

Return to Tech support