Needs help

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Needs help

Postby 17kyle1 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 pm

If anyone looked at the other topic I posted "banned", you will notice that someone said that there's a certain forum that deals with people on the banned list. I just want to say that I'm dearly sorry for the foul language that I used in game it was totally uncalled for. But I just want a second chance, I promise there will be no more swearing. I just want to know if anyone can help lead me to a forum that deals with this issue or what admin to ask for a second chance.
17kyle1
Community Member

Re: Needs help

Postby Brazosgrad » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:43 pm

too little. too late.
Brazosgrad incognito
Brazosgrad
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [NH]Shadow » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 pm

17kyle1 wrote:If anyone looked at the other topic I posted "banned", you will notice that someone said that there's a certain forum that deals with people on the banned list. I just want to say that I'm dearly sorry for the foul language that I used in game it was totally uncalled for. But I just want a second chance, I promise there will be no more swearing. I just want to know if anyone can help lead me to a forum that deals with this issue or what admin to ask for a second chance.

That is the point of the ban appeal forum. You have already requested to be unbanned. Now please stop spamming the forums begging to be unbanned. The server admins have already seen your post, don't worry; but asking to be unbanned more won't help your case.
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:35 am

it says you were banned for racism... Since we do not tolerate racism of any kind, I don't think it will be lifted, but that's up to the admin who banned you.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [NH]Shadow » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Well guess what. Your ban was lifted, on Duel's conditions. Turns out you didn't need to make two topics after all :roll:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Return to Tech support