(SWGO) Jedi Battle Arena Problem?

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

(SWGO) Jedi Battle Arena Problem?

Postby Nickoli522 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi there.

I've been playing on your Jedi Battle Arena server recently (which is an incredible server, by the way), and I noticed a bit of a problem.

Rather frequently, when a game ends and the stats are displayed on-screen, the "done" button to begin loading the next map/game never shows up.

I was just in a lobby with 20+ people, and this bug occurred. I was just sitting, looking at the stats with nowhere to go. I left because I thought "It might be just me" but once I went back to try to reconnect to Jedi Battle Arena again, there were only 3 people in there. The rest had scattered about to other servers because they too had nowhere to go.

I wouldn't be making this post if it weren't that bothersome, but it happens every 3 games or so. Quite annoying, and it makes you guys lose a bunch of traffic that is hard to gain back.

Thank you for reading, and my apologies if I submitted this to the wrong forum.

-Nickoli522
Nickoli522
Community Member

Re: (SWGO) Jedi Battle Arena Problem?

Postby [NH]Shadow » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:00 pm

It's what happens when the guys at the hosting service spill beer on the server(s) :whistling:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby CommanderOtto » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 pm

hey nickoli! Thank you for writing to us about this problem and we're happy that you enjoy the servers! However, it is a problem we have had for a very long time and you are right... it is definitely annoying. Unfortunately, no one knows the reason why it happens. I say it has to do with the server, but I don't know much about computers or programming. Maybe some of the other admins more knowledgeable in the subject might be able to shed some light into this.
CommanderOtto
SWBF2 Admin

Postby 11_Panama_ » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:20 am

It could be totally out of our hands. The actual server is not maintained by us. We just rent the use of them. We are able to remotely start and stop server, and "game" related settings, but actual "server" issues are out of our hands. The server provider handles those issues.
11_Panama_
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: delta11panama

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:07 am

11_Panama_ wrote:It could be totally out of our hands. The actual server is not maintained by us. We just rent the use of them. We are able to remotely start and stop server, and "game" related settings, but actual "server" issues are out of our hands. The server provider handles those issues not very well.

Fixed. :mrgreen:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Nickoli522 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 am

Thank you all for your information! It's greatly appreciated :clap:

May the force be with you all!
Nickoli522
Community Member

Return to Tech support