Accidental "Booted From Session"

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Accidental "Booted From Session"

Postby An[Immortal]STD » Tue May 13, 2014 6:21 pm

I know this has been posted before, but I am getting the "Booted From Session" error from one of the SWGO NYC servers. I am worried that I was banned, as the last time I successfully played on that server someone ([LP]kfm?) was wrongly accusing me of hacking. I'm worried he might have reported me and gotten me banned.

Does anyone at SWGO know how I can resolve this?

Thanks
An[Immortal]STD
Community N00b

Re: Accidental "Booted From Session"

Postby [NH]Shadow » Wed May 14, 2014 12:51 pm

An[Immortal]STD wrote:I know this has been posted before, but I am getting the "Booted From Session" error from one of the SWGO NYC servers. I am worried that I was banned, as the last time I successfully played on that server someone ([LP]kfm?) was wrongly accusing me of hacking. I'm worried he might have reported me and gotten me banned.

Does anyone at SWGO know how I can resolve this?

Thanks

It's just a boot bug. It just means that the server needs to be restarted. If you were banned, you would not be able to even join the server. The best thing to do for a boot bug is just come back later and hope you get assigned a different slot. :th_a017:
'You've taken your first step into a larger world'
http://galactic-voyage.com
[NH]Shadow
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Wed May 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Sometimes restarting the game works but it really comes down to the server.

What basically happens (as best as I can understand) is that someone was kicked earlier and the slot they were in became corrupted.

The server gets confused, and thinks that anyone who ends up in that slot should be kicked, so you get repeatedly booting when you connect.

You either have to wait for the server to assign you a different slot or for the slot to become "uncorrupted."
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Postby [NH]_Srijapto » Wed May 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Personally, I just go and join a different server, leave, and try again. It usually works.
[NH]_Srijapto
Community Member

Xfire: srijapto
Steam ID: srijapto

Return to Tech support