Banned from All Servers

Having trouble? Our experts may be able to help.

Moderator: Jango_Fred

Re: Banned from All Servers

Postby (SWGO)DesertEagle » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:13 am

Bryant wrote:
CommanderOtto wrote:
Bryant wrote:Imaim, when you say all servers, do you mean all SWGO or literally every server? It could just be a GameSpy glitch... Keep us updated.

I believe Gamespy prevents 2 cdkeys from being used at the same time - which means if it was somehow registered as being in-use on another server, it could block you from joining anything. However that being said, I don't think it's possible to steal someone's keyhash. To authenticate a player, GameSpy sends a random string to the user. It is then appended to your key, hashed, then sent back. GameSpy then verifies it and sends the player information to the server. So I don't believe you could simply steal someone's keyhash.

I don't know... I mean, how can these kids generate keys so fast? People like Wise2Lies and Bricksquad are certainly not buying them. They are generating them somehow.

Imaim, one thing you could do is work with Bryant, save the ban list, erase the bans from the RM, and try to log in. If you can log in, it means someone was banned with your keyhash. If you still can't log in, then it is some kind of gamespy glitcch.

I made a script over 2 years ago that can generate cd-keys...

By the way, the same thing happened to BurzaP 2 weeks ago. I'm guessing gamepsy glitch somehow, only explanation for how someone ends up banned on literally every server.

Probably weird stuff going on with the master server.

Wait, you made a cd key generator script? Is it that easy? I notice the keys for the EU and NA regions have a particular form, but I didn't think that you could just make one up an have it work.

Do said keys work in multiplayer?

Might explain how Heffix kept coming back.
(SWGO)DesertEagle
Community Member

Re: Banned from All Servers

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Bryant wrote:I made a script over 2 years ago that can generate cd-keys...

You're not 'Wise2Lies' are you? He's a CD Key whore who has no end to this [poo].
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Previous

Return to Tech support