Admin

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Admin

Postby Mace Hindu » Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 pm

personally id like to be an admin mainly cuz i play a lot when you americans arent on. but i will have to wait quite a while, id rather have the current efficient tight-knit admin crew thats going on now than have u guys just giving it out to everyone and causing chaos and a lack of order
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

Postby SWINE FLU » Sun May 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Mace Hindu wrote:personally id like to be an admin mainly cuz i play a lot when you americans arent on. but i will have to wait quite a while, id rather have the current efficient tight-knit admin crew thats going on now than have u guys just giving it out to everyone and causing chaos and a lack of order

Same applies to everyone. You don't ask. You wait and have to be active on forums, servers and get known by admins and players.

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby WD-40 » Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Mace Hindu wrote:personally id like to be an admin mainly cuz i play a lot when you americans arent on.

Personally, I don't sleep, because my wife snores.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Chin » Sun May 30, 2010 8:40 pm

I'll See If I Can Hook You Up With Admin Ok? I Probably Can Seeing As How I Am Leader Of The Security Force.
Chin
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon May 31, 2010 12:52 am

Zephyr/fett acid, you know what I mentioned to you in-game; calm down, less of the tp, ks and tking and also listen to the admins would be a real good place to start.

When they ask you to watch what your doing it might be an idea to think "ah, they have a point and It was my fault" rather than pleading you never did anything wrong and then giving out grief in-chat. Once you can start accepting things have been caused by you (i.e. say sorry) then that's a step in the right direction but from my point of view that's gonna take you a while but if you want to prove you can change then let's see how you get on in the next couple of months and take it from there.

Regards,

Kren

:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 am

I wouldn't hold your breath Kren. Falcon/Zephyr/Acid has been a pain in the :drse: for quite sometime and I doubt if that will change anytime soon.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Draigun » Mon May 31, 2010 5:44 am

Duel of Fates wrote:I wouldn't hold your breath Kren. Falcon/Zephyr/Acid has been a pain in the :drse: for quite sometime and I doubt if that will change anytime soon.

/agree
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby Mace Hindu » Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 am

lmao zeph has always been really nice and polite to me... the only time iv ever seen him being a [Richard] or disrespectful is his weird hatred of ^HiddenArrows^
(SWGO)^Mace Hindu^-GMRZ-
Representing for New Zealand SWBF2 since 2006
Mace Hindu
Community Member

Xfire: thepowerofhindu

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm

I never tk. Not even to retaliate. KS is accidental. TP is not noticed. Sure, I need to work on it, but hey! Norbi is worse. Way worse. I'm only a pain because I talk so much. If someone accuses me of dumb things, I fight back. Duel of Fates, you really have no reason to hate me. And drai, I'm disappointed. Thought you were nice :(
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Zephyr/fett acid,

After ranting most of the time I was online today, complaining about others and then tping and ksing yourself I would definitely not put you forward for any type of admin role within SWGO. Your mindset and attitude to others is extremely poor and you can't stop yourself from chat spamming - all game about others! :nono:

Over the last couple of days I have watched you and its a big thumbs down from me. When other players behave bad they go away and come back a little better so far you don't see to be taking the hint. I'm sure your not dumb so learn a lesson from all of this.

Regarding Norbi he has a lot to learn but he does know when to behave and take note of the admin, unlike you.

I suggest you take yourself away and learn to behave and come back in a year before making any type of admin request again! Hopefully your attitude will improve but as Duel has indicated. I ain't gonna hold my breath though. :no:

Regards,

Kren

:action-smiley-043:
Last edited by (SWGO)Kren on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II