Prejudice

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Prejudice

Postby Corpse » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 am

The main reason behind all of these incidents, as far as I can tell, is that you (Zephyr) have a very liberal view of what a KS is when it is you who is considering whether or not you should go for a kill. However, this view changes beyond recognition when you're looking at what another player did. If you applied the rules you have in place when you take other people's kills to other people taking your kills, there would be no problem of KS for you. I think playing on NF FFA servers rots your brain, it teaches mentality which isn't allowed on successful servers.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

Who cares? Get over it, move on
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 am

Fett

Relax, have fun, lay-off the KS/TP and the chat spam. That would be the best thing for you to do as this point.

You are making a rod for your own back here. If everyone else has noticed that you are chat spamming, tp/ksing then perhaps they have a point.

You perceive that everyone else is ksing/tping but it is only you that is making so much about very little. If there was a problem you would see the admins taking the necessary steps; friendly warning, formal warning, kick and if extreme a ban.

The server is there and people come to have fun, you are now starting to disrupt the fun through your actions.

Admit you have a problem then take the necessary steps to combat it which are:

1) Lay-off the chat spam
2) Lay-off the tp/ks

So the next time you are in-game think of points 1 and 2 above. Follow the 2 step guide and perhaps you can move forward, if not then take a week-off from playing to calm down.

Regards,

Kren

:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Chin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm

wow, the fact that you got admin for ANY SERVER is frightening. also, are you seriously trying to blackmail SWGO into giving you admin? "If I get admin I will act better and not break rules", you know what else makes you not break rules on the SWGO server? PERMABAN, best solution for someone like you, you can't threated or make ultimatums saying you will break rules unless you get admin, because that's a horrible stupid argument. again, the best way to make you not break rules is a Permaban. so I wouldn't push your luck if I were you.
Chin
Community Member

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Chin: I'm NOT saying I'm going to break rules if I don't get admin. You used to be nice, now you're just annoying and mean. I'm just telling them, as darthyoda said, it helps if you are an admin. Does not mean I will abuse admin powers, of course.

Thanks Kren. But I think chat spam is over with. Today, I never mentioned the word "ks, tk, or tp" in my chat. In fact, I never said anything complaining. Everything was a positive statement. Corpse and Canada Duck can attest to that. They saw me never utter a complaint. So I think it's my ks and tk I need to work on. Thank you all for your helpful comments.
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby CanadaDuck » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Ya, Zeph was doing much better today. :innocent:
Image . . .
Mace Windu: ''You are granted a seat on this council, but your still a n00b.
CanadaDuck
Community Member

Xfire: x1canadaduck1x

Postby Dad » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

samonuh wrote:Who cares? Get over it, move on

seconded
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby Zephyr » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks duck :)

And samonuh, I have no idea what's you're talking about.
Zephyr
Community Member

Postby Exor » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Personally, I believe the subjective nature of what constitutes as a stolen kill is problematic. Vague and open to misinterpretation, this rule leads to excessive drama, augments cases of unlawful vengeance, and places admins on the spot (as it is often difficult for them to confirm the veracity of player claims).
Exor
Community Member

Xfire: lordexor

Postby WD-40 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:49 am

Spoken like a Harvard Professor. :clap: Have a Twinkie!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II