Reporting Admin abuse by Matt's dad

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Reporting Admin abuse by Matt's dad

Postby samonuh » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:20 pm

I was gonna say...dude...he's Heffix.... :P And anyways, him following the rules will never happen, just keep banning him, never give him the opportunity to ever play this game online again...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 pm

samonuh wrote:I was gonna say...dude...he's Heffix.... :P And anyways, him following the rules will never happen, just keep banning him, never give him the opportunity to ever play this game online again...

Just one of the reasons you will never be an admin Sam. You have been "decent" since we gave you your second, third, fourth chances and look how much fun you are having being able to play on our servers. Even someone that has fallen hard to the dark side has the chance at redemption. Heffix is such a person. I know there is good in him. But I, like MD and the others, will enjoy mucking with him until he does redeem himself.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Corpse » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:30 pm

We Jedi do not kill our prisoners, no matter what their crimes. However, we like beating them a little, with the occasional waterboarding session.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Draigun » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: I was laughing so hard at Nerk's post.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Postby samonuh » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:
samonuh wrote:I was gonna say...dude...he's Heffix.... :P And anyways, him following the rules will never happen, just keep banning him, never give him the opportunity to ever play this game online again...

Just one of the reasons you will never be an admin Sam. You have been "decent" since we gave you your second, third, fourth chances and look how much fun you are having being able to play on our servers. Even someone that has fallen hard to the dark side has the chance at redemption. Heffix is such a person. I know there is good in him. But I, like MD and the others, will enjoy mucking with him until he does redeem himself.

1. I've been perma-banned once from WGO (back in early 2008) There were no third or fourth chances
2. I don't play on SWGO servers more than once a month
3.I don't want admin
4. You have no idea how annoying this guy was when I admined GFAQ...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm

For one why would he self kill himself? Total waste of time.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby McBlab » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:Heffix, our admins have talked about this and all are willing to just allow you to play if you follow the rules.
When you start your self killing or intentional team killing, like you did yesterday, then all bets are off.

We'd like to get rid of the 15 Heffix bans clogging our ban list, but we're not going to do it until the self killing stops.

Actually , I get harassed first and then pushed to either break rules or leave.. It always seems to be the same admin also.
McBlab
Community Member

Postby McBlab » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Hi Heffix. I miss you and can't wait to see you again. By the way, remember when I killed you in game and you lay there dead at my feet to bask in my greatness??? That was awesome. :gunsmilie:

Now for smilies on how this makes me feel.

:drse: :wah: :1461: :daz:

Thanks for being a fan.
McBlab
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am

You're welcome. :punk:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 am

MD, McBlab, your little fight is going nowhere, if you haven't noticed.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II