ban questions

All information and activities related to SWBF2

ban questions

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 pm

i recently have some questions i know it isnt allowd to kill steal to team kill.
if i play as heroes than i ussualy pull so as reflex i see an enemy and i pull it i had it a few times that i pulled but dindt see the team mate kiling him.
so instead of me kill stealing i jumped away but sudenly that player says my name and he says dont kill steal and i got waned by the admin.
now later on i had a guy who kill stealed me by pushing me away from the target and killing it he got no warning.
later on i juped on a small bulding he pushed me of i got back on stoped in from of him i was writing a mwssage sudenly he killes me.
so i got angy i respawned and looked for him whenn i found him i sprint attack killed him and i got banned for a day cos i team killed.
so my question is why do i get banned and he leaves whith no warning?
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Re: ban questions

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Sometimes a KS happens and sometimes an admin will see this whereas other occassions he will not see someone else ks.

The best thing to do is not retaliate and simply play the game. The admins we have are fair so just enjoy your time on the server.

If excessive KS or TK takes place it usually warrants a warning, then a kick and potentially a ban. There's nothing wrong with pulling however it might be an idea to try and hone your skills with a pusher etc so you can broaden your experience/skill on the server.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:20 pm

yea i ussually take a puller whith heroes whtih villans sometimes a choker but most times a pusher like maul hes the best :star-wars-smiley-026:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Jango_Fred » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:41 am

Let me ask you this... if someone robs your house and gets away with it.... and you rob their house just to get back at them and you get busted... do you think the police are going to let you go just because "someone else did it to you first"?
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 am

Yeah, that was I who gave you the day off. I watched you KS multiple times and gave you a few warnings, both ingame and with admin. Then I saw you go after another player named ??? . You missed and got TKd by ???. Then a few minutes later you TKd him. That kind of play is not looked kindly upon here. If you want to play, fine, have fun and play. But if all your going to do is KS from team mates and attack team mates, well your stay with us will be short.

As far as your "reflex" excuse goes, save it. I witnessed you do it multiple times to many players, including myself. They were blatant and intentional. You even got a few of your team mates killed because of it. That ain't gonna earn you any points with your team. And if ??? did TK you, was it for kill stealing, or for you trying to kill him? Learn to control your "reflex".
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Corpse » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Even if it is a "reflex" and you jump away to try and allow the "victim" of the incident to retake the kill, it is still disruptive gameplay. It really isn't hard to take an extra quarter of a second to assess whether you'd upset someone by performing an action. (Or maybe it takes longer, and I'm just really badass :whistling: ). I strongly suggest that you learn to play in a manner that doesn't break our rules before putting on SWGO tags.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby KOko » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:I watched you KS multiple times and gave you a few warnings, both ingame and with admin. Then I saw you go after another player named ??? . You missed and got TKd by ???. Then a few minutes later you TKd him. That kind of play is not looked kindly upon here. If you want to play, fine, have fun and play. But if all your going to do is KS from team mates and attack team mates, well your stay with us will be short.

OWNED!
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

true i killed ??? not for team steling but for team killing there were no players around he pushed me off a smaller building when i got back on i was writing a message to him and suddenly he started to attack me :gun_bandana: i chouldent save myself got angry and killed him true i shouldt have and i wont do it again well i d understand that admins cant be everywere so i must learn to be pacient.
still i do have another question i see a lot of teamates especially when im heroes who kill steal and when this is done the person who lost his kill killes his teammate.
now up till now in all my time in the server ive nerver seen a player getiing banned for this team killing i know you shouldent kill steal im working on that hehe but that shouldent give reasons to team kill plese correct me if i am wrong in this
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby CanadaDuck » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 pm

There are many ksers that are all over the server at times. KS = eventual team killing. :roll:

As stated before, admins cant get everyone, and its gonna happen. The best you can do is to stay away from them, and never TK back for revenge. Let an admin or someone know if you are being exesivlely(excuse grammar) or repeatedly KS'ed by the same few people.
Image . . .
Mace Windu: ''You are granted a seat on this council, but your still a n00b.
CanadaDuck
Community Member

Xfire: x1canadaduck1x

Postby Draigun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 pm

You are known to KS. I've seen him do it a few times this morning.

Stop making the excuses.
EXPERIMENT; FAIL; LEARN; REPEAT;
DEVELOP; MASTER; LIFE; COMPLETE.
Draigun
Community Member

Xfire: draigun

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II