Happy one year anniversary to SWGO

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Happy one year anniversary to SWGO

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:48 am

It's been a full year now since WGO stopped hosting SWBF2 and we formed SWGO.
Four hundred members and 12,000 posts later - we have the top ranked conquest and hero servers.
Even in this old and decaying game we attract new players and provide hours of fun for hundreds of people every week.
Thanks to all who make this possible by donating their time, energy, and money to make this such a great community.
Here's to another year of SWGO!
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Re: Happy one year anniversary to SWGO

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:51 am

Hoo-yah! :punk:
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby samonuh » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 am

YEA WOO LET'S GET SUM
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Scrumtralescent » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 am

Grats to you guys, too bad the cpu on my desktop died last week and I can't celebrate the server's anniversary for a while until I get a new one.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 am

I just want to say thanx to Matt and the rest of the gang that made the pilgrimage to our new servers. In all honesty, I did not think we would survive long. I am impressed with what has been accomplished by so many people from all over the United States and the rest of the World. I look forward to keeping this "dying" game going as long as possible.

I am proud of our Admin staff. They admin for the love of the game and for fair play. They keep the peace and put aside their personal feelings to keep the game fun for people who do not fully appreciate them. They take a lot of abuse from noobs and morons, hackers and glitchers, young and old(who should know better). I want to especially thank all the Admins for their dedication and friendship.

Lets do this for another year and see where we stand. Hopefully still kicking GMRZ butt. :drse:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby SWINE FLU » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:08 am

Here's to a great community! :th_a017:

[09:24] -SR-Mandalore: we should just marry each other

X-Fire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu
Origin ID: The_Spaniard

"Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Thomas Wayne - Batman Series
SWINE FLU
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: swineflu13
Steam ID: iamswineflu

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

:happybday:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Congratulations. :happybday:
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby KOko » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:I just want to say thanx to Matt and the rest of the gang that made the pilgrimage to our new servers. In all honesty, I did not think we would survive long. I am impressed with what has been accomplished by so many people from all over the United States and the rest of the World. I look forward to keeping this "dying" game going as long as possible.

I am proud of our Admin staff. They admin for the love of the game and for fair play. They keep the peace and put aside their personal feelings to keep the game fun for people who do not fully appreciate them. They take a lot of abuse from noobs and morons, hackers and glitchers, young and old(who should know better). I want to especially thank all the Admins for their dedication and friendship.
Lets do this for another year and see where we stand. Hopefully still kicking GMRZ butt. :drse:

^what he said. :punk:
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:54 pm

A whole year already?!? What a great run! And if a later version of BF2 finally makes it's way to us, let's have another 5 glorious years as a great community! Good job everyone!!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II