SWGO Squad

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: SWGO Squad

Postby mrjamwin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 pm

What version of Microsoft's Flight Simulator did you get that on? :lol: Just kidding. Maybe I am jerk, I don't know...... :innocent: Seriously though, Congrats on getting certified. If you're ever in Denver let me know.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Chin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:40 am

(SWGO)2EAZY wrote:
samonuh wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:It's a stupid idea. The forums are designed for people who play swbf2 to come and hang out and meet other people who play swbf2. To have dicussions, share ideas and over all just have fun. Yes ocassionally people spam, but so what? It's still a form of discussion/expression and sometimes topics get off subject but that's normal human behavior. Even if you create a sub forum, do you seriously think that it won't get spammed? Good luck then.

Why are you a jerk to everyone?

May I ask you the same question? Not to be offensive or anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA PWNED.
Chin
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 am

(SWGO)2EAZY wrote:
samonuh wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:It's a stupid idea. The forums are designed for people who play swbf2 to come and hang out and meet other people who play swbf2. To have dicussions, share ideas and over all just have fun. Yes ocassionally people spam, but so what? It's still a form of discussion/expression and sometimes topics get off subject but that's normal human behavior. Even if you create a sub forum, do you seriously think that it won't get spammed? Good luck then.

Why are you a jerk to everyone?

May I ask you the same question? Not to be offensive or anything.

I've barely been online for the past 4 months, so please explain how I am being a jerk to everyone...

I try to be reasonable with everyone, and if they start to get on my bad side I try to ignore them, unless they truly get me angry.
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 am

I've barely been online for the past 4 months, so please explain how I am being a jerk to everyone...

I try to be reasonable with everyone, and if they start to get on my bad side I try to ignore them, unless they truly get me angry.

Wow, a jerk and liar. That's one more then me Samonuh! Good Job. :whistling:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 am

mrjamwin wrote:What version of Microsoft's Flight Simulator did you get that on? :lol: Just kidding. Maybe I am jerk, I don't know...... :innocent: Seriously though, Congrats on getting certified. If you're ever in Denver let me know.

Roger that!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Corpse » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:53 am

Well done WD-40, I hope to see you in-game when you're back.
@ Flamer warriors: It's pretty depressing, what you're flinging at each other. If you're going to do this thing, do it with insults that are amusing for us innocent bystanders. :whistling:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Duel of Fates » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 am

I do not see a need for a "subgroup" for the following reasons:

1. Dread did the same thing with WGO and basically started the "us" vs. "them" mentality that lost some of our players to the darkside.

2. If you feel the need for a "squad", your missing the point of the SWGO community. Remember, you can still be part of other clans while also being a member of SWGO. (so if you want, start a clan.)

3. I am claustrophobic and would hate to be in a sub group. :lol:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby samonuh » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 am

mrjamwin wrote:I've barely been online for the past 4 months, so please explain how I am being a jerk to everyone...

Going on a forum does not count as going online a lot; it takes maybe 10 minutes out of my life daily. Who the hell are you to judge who I am and what I do by simply basing it off of what I say over the Internet?
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:56 am

samonuh wrote:
mrjamwin wrote:I've barely been online for the past 4 months, so please explain how I am being a jerk to everyone...

Going on a forum does not count as going online a lot; it takes maybe 10 minutes out of my life daily. Who the hell are you to judge who I am and what I do by simply basing it off of what I say over the Internet?

nerve struck
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 pm

I wasn't judging you..... I was a stating a fact. There's a difference. :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II