=JAWS= Clan Recruitment

All information and activities related to SWBF2

=JAWS= Clan Recruitment

Postby Sparky » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Hello, all SWBF2 gamers! I was just wanting you let you all know that I am starting a new clan! Its called =JAWS= (Jedi Accademy WarS). I am open to anyone who wants to join. I am ultimately wanting to build a pretty good team while leaving it open to more people and having the most fun as possible. Here is the website you can apply on: http://www.xfire.com/communities/hillbg/

JAWS is a SWBF2 clan that aims to make their opponents look noobish while at the same time showing respect. The Jedi Accademy WarS clan is some of the best Jedi fighters!

Thanks all!

Sparky
Sparky
Community Member

Xfire: ijosparky

Re: =JAWS= Clan Recruitment

Postby Darth Crater » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Aside from questioning the goal of "make our opponents look bad", only one thing to say: learn to spell "Academy"...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Corpse » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 pm

My mere presence makes all around me look bad. If you wish to purchase said presence, PM me and I'll give you my paypal details.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Sparky » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:17 pm

TY for the correction on Academy! So besides that I will say the making people look bad part is just making them look noobish. I'm really good at sniping and people get so annoyed. I am looking for sniper and shotty people. I am also interested in people that are good with Jedi thus the name Jedi Academy WarS! If anyone wants to join met me know. Rock on!

Sparky

:action-smiley-043:
Sparky
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 pm

:spamr:
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 pm

I'll met you know after I consult my astrologist.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi Sparky,

Good luck with the recruitment and if at any point you want to see how the rest of us play please visit Hero Assault, I'm sure you'll end up finishing the game with some fond memories and remember the experience for while. I know I'll be sure to give you a very warm welcome as will the rest of the community so don't hesitate to try Hero Assault or JBA. We might be able to show you something new and vice versa. :ninja:

So, look us all up the next time your online in-game.

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Sparky » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:00 pm

TY Kren! I'm not spamming I don't think! I have played on JBA and the Assault. I will need a little help possibly on the assault because I need to know how to counter the noobs. I have played long hours on JBA and have probably played with you guys. I just thought I'd try to start a clan of my own. I just hope some people join so we can make a decent clan. TY for the welcome!

Sparky
Sparky
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 am

Oh... I thought clan recruitment wasn't aloud... might as well advertise once for mine. And only once.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:44 am

(SWGO)2EAZY wrote:Oh... I thought clan recruitment wasn't aloud... might as well advertise once for mine. And only once.

We try to discourage it on the servers, but Sparky is the first to actually follow the rules and post on our forums. I give him an A+ for that. Good luck with your endeavors.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II