Natester admin abuse

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Natester admin abuse

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Talk with Kren about this morning and the admin abuse going on with him and Natester. Resetting servers willy-nilly, swapping teams and trash talking each other. Later, I get harassed by Natester with cursing and even him committing suicide to avoid me killing him.

Text is small but you can read his suicide. Also you can review logs to see him chatting about it.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Re: Natester admin abuse

Postby Matt-Chicago » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:30 pm

I checked the logs, I see Nate getting swapped one time, and the map being forwarded twice. It looks like one was because of Wookiee glitch and another possibly because of a spawn bug. I don't see admin abuse.

Let's see what Kren has to say.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Scrumtralescent » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Back when I was still playing I didn't always see eye to eye with Kren, but Natester has a long history of poor/immature conduct so I'd be willing to say anything that Kren did or said to him was justified. I'm surprised you guys still let Natester on your server considering that he apparently still hasn't changed his piss poor attitude.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

The thought of Kren abusing anyone is funny. If anyone is going to abuse Nate, wouldn't it be Koko? :lol: :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I think you need to get the facts right dread before you post in future about admin abuse from me.

We had players Wookie Glitching earlier, glitching behind the back of map near to the villan spawn point and also at the main villan spawn in terms of the infinite health glitch then we had a couple in the walls.

We have had a couple of issues; the map hung, players had to be kicked to restart the game and then a shed load of people glitching which I ended going around the map to remove the dead rotating characters from the walls rather than restart the game plus also to find who was doing this.

I swapped Nate by accident as I was trying to swap myself so that I could view first hand who was wookie glitching as they were being careful about when they did that glitch and others. I tend to swap teams to watch and/or follow players when there is a lot of glitching for your information. There were 2 perhaps 3 banned for glitching today by me, a few people kicked for disruptive game play and a few for bad language whilst I was playing and also monitoring the players.

Btw heres me telling u I was watching the spawn (arena), just as evidence from the logs which can be checked if required:

10/10/2010 14:59:53 : #[(SWGO)Kren] i was watching the spawn
10/10/2010 14:59:56 : #[(SWGO)Kren] grundle
10/10/2010 15:00:00 : #[(SWGO)Kren] not attacking u

The above relates to me watching for wookie glitching.

Regarding trash talk, ner, just banter that was all and definitely no abuse. Nate was on a power trip as he and others were hunting me in three's and fours (A wookie firing rockets at me, 2 pullers and a pusher then on villans; 1 fett, 1 vader and 2 mauls). So I would get a number of them attacking then Nate jumping in for the kill.

Oh and as I recall it you were on the opposite team also getting killed by me, so perhaps you kinda were getting frustrated by all of this.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:13 am

Woops, if in reading my post you thought I meant Kren was abusing Natester, I apologize for the confusion. I was suggesting the other way around. I did assume Natester was admin from previous text from him on the server. The team swaps and quick server reboots as the Natester and Kren verbally sparred had me thinking Natester was abusing. If he isn't an admin I again apologize for the confusion.

I take abuse from players all day long as Grundle (though less than if I play as ProfessorDread) and I don't post unless its an admin doing the abuse. Again, if I was mistaken on that point I am sorry. Cursing, harassing and suicide would make a bad rep if Natester was an admin. From the nameless horde it goes with the game.

Kren, I again apologize for the confusion. I have never found fault with you as admin. I've nearly never had an issue as a player. You are one of the few who are a challenge. When you kill streak me it does not make me mad. I hope you don't mind my occasional streak on you. Its' what the game is about.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 am

Natester is not an admin.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby KOko » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:47 am

TheProfessor appoligised 3 times in one post!
God, this world is falling apart....
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:39 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:willy-nilly

:clap:

This will be my word off the day.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Scrumtralescent wrote

Back when I was still playing I didn't always see eye to eye with Kren, but Natester has a long history of poor/immature conduct so I'd be willing to say anything that Kren did or said to him was justified. I'm surprised you guys still let Natester on your server considering that he apparently still hasn't changed his piss poor attitude.

Nope we didn't always see eye to eye but that didn't detract from the fun in-game I enjoyed whilst playing against you. I do respect people playing the game.

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:

The thought of Kren abusing anyone is funny. If anyone is going to abuse Nate, wouldn't it be Koko?

Yes I don't abuse the anyone. Having fun and Killing people (in-game) I enjoy plus the banter between players provided it does not get abusive.

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:
Kren, I again apologize for the confusion. I have never found fault with you as admin. I've nearly never had an issue as a player.

Dread not a problem, these things happen and thanks for the compliment. :punk:

Koko wrote:

TheProfessor appoligised 3 times in one post!
God, this world is falling apart....

LOL :lol: :lol:

Anyway...all sorted out.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II