MD's good citizenship awards

All information and activities related to SWBF2

MD's good citizenship awards

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 am

#1 - Capt. killing a potential glitcher in the Cantina repeatedly (the dude was an easy kill). I asked Capt. to let the guy live so "I can do what I got to do". Capt said ok and went elsewhere and the glitcher was banned 30 seconds later. Thank you Capt, that was pure class and certainly allowed me to back to my game playing much quicker.

#3 - Natester and I (playing under an alias) went after an opponent simultaneously where my push secured the opponent and then Nate's push got us both. Nate promptly rushed up and shoved the opponent one more time allowing me the opportunity to re secure my kill. Very classy move on Nate's part and since I know he catches a lot of grief, I wanted to be sure to share this.

Guys and gals, feel free to add to this. I only ask that it be kept positive in this thread.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Re: MD's good citizenship awards

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:30 am

Good to have a positive post MD amongst all the negatives. :clap:

Capt has always been a good player on the server and I had a round with Nat last night doing some really good team work.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby Jango_Fred » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:24 pm

I thought someone was actually suggesting MD for a good citizenship award. I would have had to call "shenanigans" on that.
Its not class or ideology, color, creed or roots, the only thing that unites us is Dr Marten's BOOTS!
Jango_Fred
SWBF2 Admin

Postby KOko » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 pm

#2 KOko for saving more teammates than anyone else.
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Jango_Fred wrote:I thought someone was actually suggesting MD for a good citizenship award. I would have had to call "shenanigans" on that.

:lol: :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 pm

KOko wrote:#2 KOko for saving more teammates than anyone else.

yea i can confirm that normally other players wait for ou 2 get killed and than kill the player who killed you.
and if you save others you get TK,KS or both
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby BurzaP » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

I want to thanks all those players who plays as engineer and not once, not twice has saved my ass giving me life bars with ammo. I highly appreciate this kind of behaviour because players don't get points for it. Just respect. And not "just".
So if you can hear someone screaming: Medic! look up to a mini map and if you can... help the guy, costs 1,2 life bars and max 15 seconds but it's a friendly behaviour.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 pm

BurzaP wrote:#3
I want to thanks all those players who plays as engineer and not once, not twice has saved my ass giving me life bars with ammo. I highly appreciate this kind of behaviour because players don't get points for it. Just respect. And not "just".
So if you can hear someone screaming: Medic! look up to a mini map and if you can... help the guy, costs 1,2 life bars and max 15 seconds but it's a friendly behaviour.

i dont play SWGO JBA cos i get kicked for high ping as the server is far away.
this is true they have saved me many times there are those engeniers that keep it for themselfs.
i used 2 play as an engineer and give the men a litle boost.
BUT they are also helpfull when my vihicle is damaged and i ask for repairs they know i need their help and sudenly 4 engeneers pop up and repair my vehicle.
by this i have won many battles

i whould also like 2 congratulate manga guards and cainguners(clone commanders)
every time i ask for help(when i used 2 play) sudenly they poped up and while i was repairing or reloading and they were gonna reach me suddenly...
a chaingunner or a manga guard steps up and starts foring giving me the time 2 reload.
mostly they sacrefice themselfs for me so i whould like 2 thank them.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Corpse » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Yanoda for not bugging me with Leia across the map. Take a hint MD! :angry:

Kren a while back for actually playing me without force for a few minutes. It almost makes up for killing me for about 18 months now.

MD for playing with me no force, even though he's better at force on.

Every single spawn killer and puller who make the entire server rage. I love you.

Also Natester again, for becoming a little more laid back. I can actually have fun with him now instead of looking for opportunities to stalk him.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Samonuh for reporting 1,000 glitchers over his life-time
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Next