i aplogise

All information and activities related to SWBF2

i aplogise

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 pm

latly i have changed...in a bad way...
latlly im complaining about pullers ruining the game..
but today i realised something..
that it is me ruining your games...
and i admit it your right im wrong everyone is free 2 do what he wants.
as the server in in is force server..
i chould come up whioth loads of things justifying my atitude....
but they whould only be excuses as this mess is my fault
so i wated 2 apologise for this mess i made and that im gonna clear things up now.
well thats all i can say
im sorry...
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Re: i aplogise

Postby Corpse » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm not concerned with your views on different strategies in the game, such as choke, although I do find them highly flawed. So long as you can manage to keep yourself from spamming your opinions, then I'll be happy with you.
What does concern me, however, is your constant accusations of players cheating. Tonight you were saying that numerous players were infinite running, which they weren't. I'm aware that your ping is awful, and I applaud you for playing at the level you do with such lag. However, if you think there's even a small chance that your lag is the source of the odd behaviour of players, then stay quiet. Otherwise, you look like a crybaby who thinks all who kill him are cheaters.
You're fast learning to play properly, and with ability to play often comes a bad attitude. Don't let that happen to you.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Corpse wrote:You're fast learning to play properly, and with ability to play often comes a bad attitude.

i noteced that corpse.
thanks for the advice i mean it.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 pm

I hate pulling as much as you do, because it's lame, cheap, overpowered, and other negative words as such.

I didn't think you were "rude" or anything, but props to the change.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Pull, push, choke or whatever happens it's force server. Star War has force in the film and so in the game. If people don't like it that's tough luck.

Typical comments; 'you pull 2 much, push 2 much, choke alot, you use 2 much force' or they will come out with 'I don't use force' and expect you to do the same as them; be yourself. If you agree to go 'no force' don't expect the rest of the players on the server to do the same, even the one's who say they will not use force are prone to using it.

You get people saying moves are sad, noobish but hey everyone has an opinion and provided you don't spam the chat then it's up to you what you say, obviously be careful how you say it as people came easily become offended. Accuse people of cheating by slow running etc is either going to make them question why you came out with the statement or you might get a flood of abuse or told to shut up. It's easy to get on the bad side of people. If people are cheating admins will see this.

Lag is a real pain in the rear, I do know that first hand leaving across the pond from the server. You find that people who lag generally are at a disadvantage and others love this because your reaction/moves won't be as quick as them but if you learn to play with lag then boy just wait until your ping drops significantly as those players who were beating you will suddenly see a different 'you', oh and then they might start accusing you of cheating or not want to play against you. How the tables quickly turn.

Explore all the characters, learn to use force or no force and all the strategy and techniques you can come up with. Just be yourself.

I kinda find this with HA;

1) If you are new to the game and not very good people will target you as you are an easy kill.
2) You get better, people will try to beat you 1-on-1 as it is harder now for them to kill you.
3) When you get skillful people will target and team-up on you so they can say they have killed you.

Each stage you will find people get frustrated with you and sometimes you with other players. Provided you are not doing anything the breaks the rules then sit back and enjoy game.

Take the game as a game and have fun.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am

Pretty soon Kren people will start targeting you for 1 on 1. :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:56 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Pretty soon Kren people will start targeting you for 1 on 1. :lol:

yea true even i do it.

kren thanks for the advice much appreciated
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:Pretty soon Kren people will start targeting you for 1 on 1. :lol:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:40 pm

I've already begun.... :ninja:

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.