push recovery bug/glich?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: push recovery bug/glich?

Postby Scrumtralescent » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Flyswamper wrote:Lag definitely explains much of these occurrences. However, I'm not so sure it explains the situations where I've seen one player consistently able to escape where others normally wouldn't be able to....

I always wondered about these guys and situation....but never asked. I guess I figured it was just something like they had learned to center-block and I didnt' yet know the trick....

I know what you mean, I've seen certain players able to get up right away after being pushed down. However on the flip side, there's been situations where I've been able to get up right after being forced several times in a row and to my knowledge I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. If there is a non-lag related bug that allows this to happen it's managed to be a well hidden secret since just about every other bug in the game is known about by most players.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby Dad » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:42 pm

I get this frequently too kren on jba. They call me an "aimbot" but I just tell them I'm a decepticon.
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:09 am

Yeah Dad it happens often in-game so it must as Fly said be related to lag or something that we are not aware of which is making them see different to me. I have see players get up straight away but when I checked out their pings they were in the 80's or below whilst I was 170 or more. But I can say that (push recovery) unless related to lag is certainly not something I am doing intentionally. I don't cheat and never will do. If people believe I do that's their choice.

I did however do some weird kills a while back (single player mode) where I used Dooku and the Emp to kill the enemy and at the end of the kill instead of a stamina/health container appearing I got 2 to 3 containers appearing. At first I thought it was the game so I restarted and I was able to do it, something to do with the angle of attack I think. Replicated this a few times but then got bored with it and now I have forgotten how I did this :roll:

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:41 am

The run glitch helps people recover quicker. I'm telling you guys, watch for the run glitch, it makes crazy things happen and when I see someone in one, I make them clear it or I kick them. (it's impossible to bust them unless they run though)
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Corpse » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:46 am

Is that lag run?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 am

I guess it's the same thing. I don't know. It's when they slide around forever.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Corpse » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 am

I don't recover stamina when I have lag run.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am

Corpse wrote:I don't recover stamina when I have lag run.

yea but you dont lose it either
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Corpse » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Yeah I do, lol.
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Corpse wrote:Yeah I do, lol.

strange cos i dont lose stamina either way i dotn use it its 2 inacurate and im not even sure if its allwed
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II