mercanary has taken over as #1

http://www.gametracker.com/search/swbf2/
MASTER -IJO-
Community Member

Re: Mercanary Gaming Moves server max to 40

Postby Matt-Chicago » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:31 am

MASTER -IJO- wrote:mercanary has taken over as #1

http://www.gametracker.com/search/swbf2/

Yes, but not really, not quite yet. This always happens the first couple days of a new month. While our average players number is still higher, they're beating us so far in November.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby BurzaP » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Ey guyz, now worries, tell you that we have chance to get this place back.
SP no longer can disturb us because people haven't played on this server recently and it is caused cos they changed their IP, all stats were restarted (hahah, MEX Sith and not only he had over 2000 h on gametracker xD).
To Mercenary server, well, ok, they might be strong but it's we who have so many regular players and I just can't imagine they will leave us within weeks. We can get some newbies back by changing a bit the rotation... I remember once I gave you it but it seemed not to be that good, I will try to think over another one.
Tho we ought to put Dagobah instead of Yavin IV at first- no tanks, map is not that large and there is less frustration of getting killed (cos of lack of tanks).
Also, after Yavin IV or before it, I don't remember exactly, we should remove space because it kicks out players. So let it (space)set between some smaller maps like tantive iv and jabba palace so that people have a reason to play space(if they don't like it) as the next one will be something they like. The possibility that there will happen many players who like both yavin iv and space is not that large, belive me.
But, we can get it back, no worries
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Matt-Chicago » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I think we should regularly rotate maps in and out, including dagobah, yavin, endor, felucia, etc.
I think we should keep two space maps, I've actually seen a lot of people asking for space. I'd even like to see hero assault in the rotation as JBA used to have back in the beginning.

All that being said, I'm fine leaving this up to the JBA regulars.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby KOko » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:All that being said, I'm fine leaving this up to the JBA regulars.

Yeah, just dont be way toooo much creative...
Retired member of SWGO 2006~2011.
KOko
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote: I'd even like to see hero assault in the rotation
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Matt get a few more 'Hunts' in there such as Hoth Hunt (even though I hate Hoth, it is requested alot), Naboo Hunt, maybe a Tantive 4 Hunt, along with a couple space maps, all evenly 'spaced' for starters as those are the ones I've seen requested alot recently. Beyond that, we should do trial and error, and ADMINS please take note of 'what exactly' seems to be the desire of the players for maps that isn't on the rotation or just simply requested.

I will start a thread in Server Support for us to post for Matt to review and consider. We can all put our requested maps there and/or players can start an additional thread in the main forum and personally put a request there, so we'd have two sources of info.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Corpse » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:03 pm

We don't have a hunt mode on Tantive/Tantative/whatever the hell you call it. Or did you mean Tatooine?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

look ill give the popular non-modded maps

-geonosis
(for snipers) Kamino
-pollis massa
(for tank lovers) mygeeto
-mustafar
-HOTH

a few space maps 2-3 of them.....

and if there were modded maps from SWBF1 than id say the most sucsesfull map in SW
REN-VARR this is the most played map ever

ps. a non official 1.3 patch is needed followed by the 2.0 path and 2 remove errors/gliches 2.2 path
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:07 pm

Corpse wrote:We don't have a hunt mode on Tantive/Tantative/whatever the hell you call it. Or did you mean Tatooine?

No Tantive Hunt?...crap!...I'm sure that's what they said...We'll, Tatooine then. Just need more 'hunts' in the mix.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II