who dislikes Natester.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

who dislikes Natester.

Postby natester77 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Recently iv been kinda more calm but before hand iv caused trouble and all that stuff. I want to know how many people think i should be gone forever. Iv played under an diff gamespy name and never talked and people liked me.since really i dont do much anymore, but i was wondering also if it is my name?

*note* Write down of what you think of me positive or negative or something in between :)
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Re: who dislikes Natester.

Postby samonuh » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Mon hostilité envers vous est d'une forme la plus prodigieuse, et je relâche l'espoir chaque jour et la nuit que vous hasard capituler vers les remarques perpétuelle calomnieuses proférées contre vous, et avant tout quitter la Star Wars Battlefront 2 communauté toujours plus. Vous êtes la bête noire de mon existence total Natester. Avoir une belle journée ...
Last edited by samonuh on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Flyswamper » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Having a sodium tester around can't be too bad a thing. After all, having the right amount of sodium in your diet is an important thing to be testing I think....

Forgive me admins and regulars.... I just went a little off the wall there for no other reason than sheer boredom....
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Dad » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Flyswamper wrote:Having a sodium tester around can't be too bad a thing. After all, having the right amount of sodium in your diet is an important thing to be testing I think....

Forgive me admins and regulars.... I just went a little off the wall there for no other reason than sheer boredom....

I like pie too....
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby natester77 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 am

I like samonuh with the plethora of words but whats up with sodium? If your trying to use a simile or metaphore w/ sodium, only way i see it is... Sodium very reactive in water due to its outer shell only having 1 valence electron. Meaning that i explore with anger and hate? or just get mad easily?
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Postby samonuh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am

natester77 wrote:I like samonuh with the plethora of words but whats up with sodium? If your trying to use a simile or metaphore w/ sodium, only way i see it is... Sodium very reactive in water due to its outer shell only having 1 valence electron. Meaning that i explore with anger and hate? or just get mad easily?

That's exactly what I thought of when I read Fly's metaphor...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 am

I like blowin $hit up.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Matt-Chicago » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 am

Having vowed to love all sentient beings in the universe and demonstrate infinite patience and forgiveness, I hereby absolve you of any past transgressions against the peace and tranquility of SWGO game servers. Go forth in love and peace.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby mrjamwin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 am

Since this is really a ploy of you looking for negative feedback. Then I will be most happy to oblige. I like pecan pie and I would like to blow Samonuh up. You may leave now. :eek:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)2EAZY » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Postive- You've calmed down.

Negative- The past between us.

And Matt, that was deep.
It doesn't matter how far a puller can launch or how good he is at at the game. He's still a n00b.
(SWGO)2EAZY
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II