who dislikes Natester.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: who dislikes Natester.

Postby natester77 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Good sofar, i dont have high blood pressure... some comments are kinda in depth in detail, sodium does react violently, more than lithium but less than potassium if my chem classes serve me right, still trying to understand that sodium comment
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Xfire: shadowofdeath7

Postby natester77 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:43 pm

then again i prob might since i get mad easily
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 pm

natester77 wrote:then again i prob might since i get mad easily

You're overthinking this whole conversation
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:06 pm

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
WD-40 wrote:You know..If you eat more salads, you spend less time on the toilet. Literally, you will complete the mission from start to finish in less than 4.8 seconds. If time is money, you can 'bank on it'! :punk:

You know, about a month ago I took a HUGE crap and then before "getting up", I took another equally HUGE crap. Thank God for the courtesy flush in between or else I would've had a problem.

FWIW, I didn't crap again for 3 days after that. :wheelchair:

Courtesy flush :lol: I gotta go drop a deuce. :eek:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby natester77 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:20 am

How am i overrthinking, im asking for opinions about if i should be banned or not and iv gotten like 2 comments on that with like 15 comments posted
- Natester
natester77
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:53 am

natester77 wrote:How am i overrthinking, im asking for opinions about if i should be banned or not and iv gotten like 2 comments on that with like 15 comments posted

Cause the sodium thing was just a random joke...and you are trying to rhetorically analyze it...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby Flyswamper » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:13 pm

natester77 wrote: still trying to understand that sodium comment

<sigh>..... Ok, here's two questions for you... The answers might give you a clue that helps you draw a mental picture.

What is the symbol for sodium on the periodic chart? What does your forum name look like if you put a space between the 2 and 3rd character?

And seriously, you shouldn't expect serious answers when you ask a silly question. The truth is nobody cares one way or another for you. This is an internet forum of a gaming community. A place were bored people and gaming addicts hang out to kill some time and have a little fun. If you cause major trouble and admin is there...you will find there are consquences. If you stick to minor trouble or just childish behavior(like me), odds are you'll get to stick around.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey Fly, I played BC2 the other day and got 4:11 (my best ever). You are now obliged to play Swbf2 again for at least 12 hours.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Flyswamper » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Corpse wrote:Hey Fly, I played BC2 the other day and got 4:11 (my best ever). You are now obliged to play Swbf2 again for at least 12 hours.

Well..... sounds like you are improving then! I actually played SWBFII a little bit this past weekend. My first round was fairly ugly, but the 2nd and 3rd round I think I was fairly respectable (for an old fart that can't learn mouse with this game and reverts to analog gamepad controller).

12 hours (at once anyway) might be stretching it a bit too far.... but you never know I may pop in there a little tonight or during the weekend. I do recall making one smartass remark in the server when I was there last weekend. Kinda uncharacteristic of me (it wasn't THAT bad though).... so you never know...maybe I'll be the annoying noob in the server again. :)

If I don't play under my normal "Flyswamper" name.... maybe you can spot me in one of the few aliases that I used in the past...like.... LegendofVaricoseThighs or something.

<Fly thinks to self.... where did that come from?>

It is going to be hard to get me away from Bad Company 2 though.... I seem to have managed to put in enough time/hours to be in the top 900 (out of 2.1 million players...that ain't too bad) players globally....which just means I've put in a ridiculous number of hours playing the game and have this irrational desire to finish all the weapon badges and stuff.

Anyway.... hope you guys that got to celebrate it had a happy turkey day. Up here in Canada it was just another normal workday since we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving back in October.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics stink!
Flyswamper
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Scrumtralescent » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 am

Sorry for going off-topic by posting something on-topic, but here's my take: losing the "everyone's against me" mentality would go a long way towards people, at least me, warming up to you Nate. Just something to think about.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II