To you admins.

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: To you admins.

Postby White_Tiger_Zord » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Hmm i didn't know they let Nazi's in the boy scouts.

ImageImage
=(SWGO)=SG-1_F-302
White_Tiger_Zord
Community Member

Xfire: whitetigerzord
Steam ID: SG-1_F-302

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Corpse wrote:Good luck? These servers cost money to run, Mawk. I hope you took that into consideration.

I understand servers quite well, I'm elbows deep in servers every day. What does that have to do with what I said?

My appeal is to not listen to someone who has already admitted to crashing the server and openly admits he can crash RM too.

I'm telling him good luck, because he needs it here, after the responses he has received.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Corpse » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Most people say "good luck" because they want the person they are addressing to succeed.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Corpse wrote:Most people say "good luck" because they want the person they are addressing to succeed.

he was refering to sarcasm :lol: :lol: :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Matt-Chicago » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Corpse wrote:Most people say "good luck" because they want the person they are addressing to succeed.

Not in the movie "Taken"
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby WD-40 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Do...or Do NOT...There is no such thing as 'luck'!
--Jedi Master Yoda
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Darickus wrote:All of you SWGO admins,

So I realise it is time for me to speak up again since being quiet did not help calming your angry and arrogant mouths.
Yet from the time my admin was taken off, I received no official or unofficial notice from anyone regarding how and why they have done it. However I did have a short conversation with MC and he even suggested that I should leave and come back "fresh" (using alias and such.) I told him then and now I repeat again, I will never do such cheap way. People say I am a Nazi, I am so. I don't hide it or at least I don't bring it on here or the servers again after MC told me not to after he gave me admin. So what is your problem? Have you ever seen me banning people because they are Jews or some [poo]? No. At least I did not abuse my powers like some other old admins. They only care when the matter directly affects them. Yes, you know who I'm talking about. Or those who wanted my support in the act of abusing players because they were my admin fellows. No, I won't do that. For the past few months I have been playing silently to avoid troubles from you immature and abusive admins. Some even went on and said that I have became salty about it. In fact, I just plain don't care. I don't have respect for people like you anymore.
Recently, you accused me of crashing your server. Yes, I have such ability to freeze your admin program but I don't do it unless you admins abuse me. If you can't beat me in game, don't go cheap and force pull-push me nonstop then ban me because I avoid that by re-spawning. That is just abusive and cheap. So I give you the same cup to drink. An eye for an eye. Though I have to make it clear that I don't crash it, it is you guys who stop it (manually.) I only did it once and recently I have not been on much so accusing me of something I did not do is unfair and bias (like the nature of all of you.) Like I said, I don't do it unless you provoke me. And I am sure you don't want everyone playing on your servers to be Heffixs or namelesses because that will likely to happen if you don't stop.

You can go on and hate me or "witchhunt" me. Isn't it what you have been doing? Such hypocrisy.

Your foe,
Darickus aka Darth Templar

You have my deepest sympathy for you're loss of dignity, self respect, life and sanity.

"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby imaim » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:06 am

Sawyer wrote:You have my deepest sympathy for you're loss of dignity, self respect, life and sanity.

Just read all of this...this is so sad. He is ABSOLUTELY clueless, isn't he? Wow. I hope he's not this clueless in real life. How does one actually become so lost...so many hypocrisies in that post. At least he's an Asian and was born in Australia, so they can claim him and not the US...less embarrassing for the US. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

BTW, if ur curious how an outcast's (Dari) desire to gain acceptance turns him into a nazi, watch Higher Learning. Dari=Remmy.
imaim
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: imaim

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 am

There must be a language barrier then. My whole post was not in support of him at all. Telling him good luck and may he hack elsewhere should usually indicate I was being sarcastic.

No worries man, I'm not on his side at all. He has turned into a bi-polar young man going through a midlife crisis a bit early. That's the internet for you......Give a guy with an ego anonymity and he will exploit it.

Sawyer, I LoL'ed.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:18 am

BUUUURRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!!....Sorry...That slipped out...

Ohh, and Mawk...I caught what you meant.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II