Corpse, sarcasm + Internets = wut.
"Bigotry wrapped in prayer is still bigotry."
Talon Karrde
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: lolnewb
Steam ID: Keirnoth

Re: To you admins.

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 am

I actually figured Corpse was being intentionally obtuse to confuse Mawk, and it seems to have worked?
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Corpse » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 am

To be honest, I just don't know anymore! Aaaaarggggggggggggh
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

In these situation which are rare to a point, at the very least it's good that the people here who support, spend time and pay for the servers can have a laugh at such ridiculous posts. And if Darickus really does feel this bitter about this subject and life then I do feel sorry for such people.

Unforchantly a side effect off internet use is that people end up mixing with people they would normally never meet in real life or choose to avoid even more so when idiots claim to be Nazis.

Why don't you go for swim Darickus
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby BurzaP » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Dari,
Some players call our admins "nazis". Despite the fact it's idiotic and a mistake, do you think it is a compliment?
If yes, you see that a vaaaaaast majority of gamers, delicately speaking, think about them as about gammorreans who kill them while respawn.
So it's about people's attitude to nazis.

And you seem to have a messed up mind about SWGO servers. Do you think they are yours? Do you think you can freeze it and whatever, cos you are angry? What a bulls.... so go to other servers, maybe germans'? Och....... no.... I forgot, they hate nazis. For reason. Yeah, shame, so let's find others. Hm.... well, I can't.
Commination isn't a good solution too.
Though SWGO is tolerant, we aren't recists. If you do something against rules, you pay for that. If you think you pay cos you're nazi, it means that you don't understand the word "rules" and that you are a racist. We are not led by this way of thinking what yours.
Ach, yeah, you can't even deny it. Cos nazis are racists. It's the crucial idea of nazism, so you follow it. So we could give you perma for being a racist. You even admit that calling yourself a nazi.
Though.. do we ban you for being a racist? No, we let you play and I can say we break rules allowing you to do it.
Although I don't play on HA and I have never met you on this server now I got really annoyed when I read your topic. Treatening admins. Well, for me, go to hell meet your friends. :dots:
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby toad » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Having been the recipient of Darth Templars tirades with his buddies. I hope he and his loser friends get perma-banned. I play games to have fun, not be team pushed around, team killed, and trashed talked to. The whole Nazi thing just highlights how much of a hate filled bigot you are. Considering the loser hasn't posted here since starting the topic. It appears this whole topic was intended to antagonize people and spew more hate mongering. I am all for free speech but I think it is time for this topic to go in the trashcan along with the OP. Oh, and toss some flowers in with them, because flowers smell pretty.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Alright, this thread has run its course, I don't see anything constructive being added.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II