-DEAD-Murdock

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: -DEAD-Murdock

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Alright I checked the logs. Murdock was just pulling your chain, he's not an admin or the one who booted you.

A real admin did boot you and when you asked why he said through admin chat that you got kicked for hitting your own team.
Attacking fellow Wampas is a big no-no.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby WD-40 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Toad? You hit your own team in the middle of battle?? Dude, You don't do that till it says 'Victory'…Then you blast and smack the hell outta each other in celebration! :clap: :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:14 pm

WD-40 wrote:Toad? You hit your own team in the middle of battle?? Dude, You don't do that till it says 'Victory'…Then you blast and smack the hell outta each other in celebration! :clap: :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie:

wrong you do that when it says 20 seconds to victory :lol: :lol:

when i was obi i actually killed peaple by pushing them off the edge off the map(after they start shooting me) :lol: :lol: :lol:

they :gun_bandana: :action-smiley-043: :star-wars-smiley-026:
well you get the point...

so wd-40 if im a hero be carefull :lol: :lol: :lol:

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby toad » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm

I have played that map numerous times, have hit and have been hit by snow-things. I didn't know. If the coward of a admin had the common human decency to tell me I would have stopped. Jerks behind a admin console set me off something bad.
:censored:

tossing people into the lava with obi is a fun and rare treat. They scream " force n00b" the whole way down. :nutz: I got to do a team toss once at the end of the map. It was funny, I dove in after them. :stupid:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Attacking your own team is ONLY alright if it doesn't impede them from playing the game and it doesn't kill them.
So the end of a round is fine, as long as they don't die. Any other time the rules apply, and the rule is "No attacking team members"
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby WD-40 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:wrong you do that when it says 20 seconds to victory :lol: :lol:

Ahhh…But here's the risk (aside from risk of team killing/harassment), it's when the clock is ticking away, teammates blasting each other, emptying their ammo clips, then at 2 seconds…the clock stops. A Blue CP dot on the radar turns Grey, then Red. All of a sudden the Jet Troopers fly off in that direction, and guys are screaming "Fix the Ammo Droid! Fix the Ammo Droid!". I can count on two hands the number of times I've witnessed this exact same thing in the past few months. Luckily, no one was killed since TK is off, and thankfully, no one was upset, since hey, they chose to blast each other.

Matt is right on in that players should wait till the end of the round. The only time I've seen guys get upset after a Victory, is when Force Pushed 'off the side' by the Hero, not just simply Force Pushed :whistling: .
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

well WD-40 you should see a Tk on server...its epic....
peaple TK more than anything else...

Peaple end up TKing others because of granades...in the end peaple are shooting teammates whitout knowing who they are shooting at :lol: :lol:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby burzerker » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Yes it was me that booted you toad, I've been trying to keep a low key on being an admin for now. I saw you at the very start of the Hoth level swatting me and another player. In such a short level it is a huge impedance to the play, not to mention a bad example to set. Shortly after you were doing that I banned SAU Award for doing that to a bunch of people and his previous bad language. I enjoy that level, and can't stand it when some noob keeps you from playing be smacking you around. It was only a kick so it didn't even keep you from playing on the server.
"The democracy will ceases to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
burzerker
SWBF2 Admin

Postby toad » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 pm

burzerker wrote:Yes it was me that booted you toad, I've been trying to keep a low key on being an admin for now. I saw you at the very start of the Hoth level swatting me and another player. In such a short level it is a huge impedance to the play, not to mention a bad example to set. Shortly after you were doing that I banned SAU Award for doing that to a bunch of people and his previous bad language. I enjoy that level, and can't stand it when some noob keeps you from playing be smacking you around. It was only a kick so it didn't even keep you from playing on the server.

Its warn, kick, then ban. You missed a step, unless that is what you intended all along. Since your so low key I am left to wonder what your true motives where. A simple "WTH Toad" from any player is normally enough for me. It also ridiculous to say my actions where the approximate cause for you having to ban another player. I did not cause them to use bad language and you kicked me right after the start of the map. As I can't stand people who get their rocks off on the admin screen I left the server without playing. So any actions of SAU Award was of their own choosing. They didn't do anything they where not intending to do anyways. Lastly I only hit you once, that didn't keep you from playing the map did it? You letting me think Murdock kicked me sure did.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby burzerker » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:57 pm

On such a short map a warning doesn't help a lot and a kick doesn't hurt you for more than a few seconds. I don't have a beef with you, so I didn't boot out of spite or anything I just don't like people ruining good maps by acting like a child. As for the ban on SAU I didn't say you caused him to do it, I just made the point that a kick is minor. As for your warn, kick, ban there are plenty of admins that don't warn for anything.
"The democracy will ceases to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
burzerker
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II