scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed

All information and activities related to SWBF2

scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed

Postby McBlab » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 am

I tricked this nooblet yesterday with a simple ip spoof and was able to play right under his nose. Off course I played soft to avoid detection by ownage and it worked easily since I don't break rules anyway.

So , during my few games under the name "Mr Saint" , two innocent players that I don't remember the names were banned for heffix (wednesday 12 evening EST) while I was right there playing under the nose of that fool.

So yeah even though I thought it was pretty funny , it must not be the first time it happens and I think this guy is banning random players under that fake "heffix" label for his personal reasons (getting owned etc).

Off course , yesterday evening's log will prove this.
McBlab
Community Member

Re: scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed

Postby Scrumtralescent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:09 am

The only one raging is you friend, I suspected it was you last night but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt since you actually pretended to show some maturity. Now that I know for certain you won't be playing while I'm online. The fact that you came here to expose yourself just makes it easier for me, thanks for your stupidity as usual.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:01 am

McBlab wrote:I tricked this nooblet yesterday with a simple ip spoof and was able to play right under his nose. Off course I played soft to avoid detection by ownage and it worked easily since I don't break rules anyway.

So , during my few games under the name "Mr Saint" , two innocent players that I don't remember the names were banned for heffix (wednesday 12 evening EST) while I was right there playing under the nose of that fool.

So yeah even though I thought it was pretty funny , it must not be the first time it happens and I think this guy is banning random players under that fake "heffix" label for his personal reasons (getting owned etc).

I would just like to point out that you are playing a six year old game, and appear to be a rather sizable [heffix]. You cannot "own" in this game. You cannot call people [m'kay] "nooblets" in this game. At this point, if you're not playing for fun, you're a raging [heffix]. That is all, tattybye.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 am

Umm seems like your trolling. This would be the third admin abuse post by you. Since it was last left that you are banned until you learn how to play by the rules. Not sure there is anything else to talk about. Hopefully this topic gets locked before I get another teen drama tummy ache.

:989:

Nargotah wrote: raging [heffix].

:whistling: new fav word!

PS: I think you missunderstand ip spoofing. If you where spoofing an ip the packets would not get returned to you. So you would not have been able to play the game.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby samonuh » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 am

Your such ahero heffix
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:02 pm

McBlab wrote:I tricked this nooblet yesterday with a simple ip spoof and was able to play right under his nose. Off course I played soft to avoid detection by ownage and it worked easily since I don't break rules anyway.

Hef, I honestly think you've been a 'virgin' way too long. You need to find a girl to calm your raging soul. :geek:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:48 pm

:nutz:
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II