scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed 2

All information and activities related to SWBF2

scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed 2

Postby McBlab » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:39 am

The only one raging is you friend, I suspected it was you last night but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt since you actually pretended to show some maturity. Now that I know for certain you won't be playing while I'm online. The fact that you came here to expose yourself just makes it easier for me, thanks for your stupidity as usual.

Ah! you're such an angry little lying [poo] , you actually banned me as soon as I raised the skill level and started killing your noob ass. You didnt give any benefit of doubt or anything. You just assumed it was me and took a chance and banned me once you started dying and mundi pulling. The raging one is obviously the one banning for no reason.

Btw I only expose my identity in good faith , it would be easy for me to go totally anonymous EVERY TIME I join... You are only detecting me when I allow you to , stupid fool.

You can say anything you like , I'll still have the moral high ground on this at the end of the day and you're just a fraud.

cheers
Last edited by McBlab on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McBlab
Community Member

Re: scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed 2

Postby WD-40 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 am

McBlab wrote:Ah! you're such an angry little lying [poo] ... killing your noob ass...stupid fool... I'll still have the 'moral high ground' on this... you're just a fraud.

Hmmmm...based on what I just read...I seriously doubt it. Have you gotten that 'girlfriend' yet to calm your 'raging soul' yet Hef? Please try another server. SWGO just doesn't want you, nor do we need your type of harrassing, angry, narcisstic player mentality. You have no control and you're obsessed with this game. Isn't there 'anything' in 'real life' that is challenging or exiting for you to accomplish other than coming on-line and bad-mouthing the SWGO rules and the Admins that work hard to enforce them...all while they are having to deal with your immature crap on a daily basis?? SWGO is #1 because of good, loyal players, and Admins that care about enforcing the rules and taking OUT the trash (trouble players like you), despite your great efforts to bring us down and harm the fun that players are having. Get 'a life' dude!
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 am

Cant we just ban him from the forums? :twisted:

MT :spamr:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 am

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:Cant we just ban him from the forums? :twisted:

MT :spamr:

Naw, its funny. :lol:
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 am

McBlab/Heffix is one of those 'i have a massive ego' type players who thinks he can do no wrong and nobody can beat him well I am afraid on both counts he fails. Coming to the forums and posting crap is just the final way of attempting to cause trouble as clearly the in-game antics are not working. The admins have grown wise to him in-game so the last avenue is via the forums and this is failing also. So Heffix...just save yourself the time and find another game as SWBF2 ain't working for you.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby [m'kay] » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Can we trade this guy for Leggz? At least leggz made insanely long posts with terrible spelling and grammar that were literally ALWAYS a joy to read. This guy's just kind of a pissant.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Nargotah wrote:Can we trade this guy for Leggz? At least leggz made insanely long posts with terrible spelling and grammar that were literally ALWAYS a joy to read. This guy's just kind of a pissant.

I am on a pissant diet, I would rather have neither.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Ya, that would be like trading athlete's foot for the shingles.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Corpse » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm

McBlab wrote: only expose myself in good faith

/perks up
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby McBlab » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm

WD-40 wrote:
McBlab wrote:Ah! you're such an angry little lying [poo] ... killing your noob ass...stupid fool... I'll still have the 'moral high ground' on this... you're just a fraud.

Hmmmm...based on what I just read...I seriously doubt it. Have you gotten that 'girlfriend' yet to calm your 'raging soul' yet Hef? Please try another server. SWGO just doesn't want you, nor do we need your type of harrassing, angry, narcisstic player mentality. You have no control and you're obsessed with this game. Isn't there 'anything' in 'real life' that is challenging or exiting for you to accomplish other than coming on-line and bad-mouthing the SWGO rules and the Admins that work hard to enforce them...all while they are having to deal with your immature crap on a daily basis?? SWGO is #1 because of good, loyal players, and Admins that care about enforcing the rules and taking OUT the trash (trouble players like you), despite your great efforts to bring us down and harm the fun that players are having. Get 'a life' dude!

For a loser who's location is "where my wife isn't" , you shouldn't be allowed to talk about girlfriends. Actually you shouldn't be allowed to talk and make claims about anyone...
McBlab
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II