scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed 2

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: scrutumlescent : the raging admin exposed 2

Postby mrjamwin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Heffix/McBlab, you're not wanted. Why do you persist on coming here? Seriously. Maybe WD-40 is right you should try to get out of your mom's basement and find a girlfriend or boyfriend whichever way you swing, IDC. If you don't like how the admins treat you because of the jackass you are when you play. Then find somewhere else to go. Friendly advice and trust me. I'm qualified to give it. :lol:
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby samonuh » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

You guys shouldn't ban someone based off of expectations...end of story...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby McBlab » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:McBlab/Heffix is one of those 'i have a massive ego' type players who thinks he can do no wrong and nobody can beat him well I am afraid on both counts he fails. Coming to the forums and posting crap is just the final way of attempting to cause trouble as clearly the in-game antics are not working. The admins have grown wise to him in-game so the last avenue is via the forums and this is failing also. So Heffix...just save yourself the time and find another game as SWBF2 ain't working for you.

Actually its all going great here , i'm calling out the useless bans , exposing who are the emotional admins. Even being literally f'd with on the server , I'm STILL nice enough to follow all rules and play fair.

First post with common sense , above.
McBlab
Community Member

Postby Darth Crater » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:59 am

:dots:
The bans are the result of your countless infractions across the past several years. You don't get to simply pretend that none of it ever happened. Although, you were offered several chances to apologize, which you refused to take...
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby WD-40 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 am

McBlab wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
McBlab wrote:Ah! you're such an angry little lying [poo] ... killing your noob ass...stupid fool... I'll still have the 'moral high ground' on this... you're just a fraud.

Hmmmm...based on what I just read...I seriously doubt it. Have you gotten that 'girlfriend' yet to calm your 'raging soul' yet Hef? Please try another server. SWGO just doesn't want you, nor do we need your type of harrassing, angry, narcisstic player mentality. You have no control and you're obsessed with this game. Isn't there 'anything' in 'real life' that is challenging or exiting for you to accomplish other than coming on-line and bad-mouthing the SWGO rules and the Admins that work hard to enforce them...all while they are having to deal with your immature crap on a daily basis?? SWGO is #1 because of good, loyal players, and Admins that care about enforcing the rules and taking OUT the trash (trouble players like you), despite your great efforts to bring us down and harm the fun that players are having. Get 'a life' dude!

For a loser who's location is "where my wife isn't" , you shouldn't be allowed to talk about girlfriends. Actually you shouldn't be allowed to talk and make claims about anyone...

OOooooo....Musta hit the mark! :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 am

McBlab wrote:Actually its all going great here , i'm calling out the useless bans , exposing who are the emotional admins. Even being literally fu-cked with on the server , I'm STILL nice enough to follow all rules and play fair.

Emotional admins; if you mean we help-out, care about the servers, the other players, the rules, SWGO community and friends etc then that will be correct. The admins ensure others don't come across you in-game or players of a similar disposition, i.e. delusional trouble causing idiots. If I or others can prevent you from causing trouble on the servers through kicking, banning, team swapping then yes you have guessed it we will do so.

Years of transgression’s that demonstrates that you are simply an idiot on a mission to cause trouble. There has been no changes in the attitude, game play and ability to follow rules...so who is the more foolish the one who comes here in a vain attempt to exonerate themselves when all you are doing is digging a deeper hole through absurd postings. The word 'Heffix' is now becoming synonymous with the words like 'cheater', 'loser', 'whiner', so well done you have accomplished notoriety through the inability to get along with others and this show how stupid you really are....bravo you clown.

So say/type what you will as you have burnt your bridge a long ago with this community and for you I am afraid there is no way back.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby McBlab » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 am

Darth Crater wrote::dots:
The bans are the result of your countless infractions across the past several years. You don't get to simply pretend that none of it ever happened. Although, you were offered several chances to apologize, which you refused to take...

In that case stop pretending I can just play by the rules , apologize and be welcome like I've been told so many times. I knew it all to be bs , why do you think I don't apologise ? Merely starting to follow the rules has earned me more bans than EVER! What kind of fools would apologize next ? The joke's not on me here , i've already done 50% of what was wanted in good faith. At the very least you guys should just admit it was just some fake proposal , wich is fine by me.

cheers
McBlab
Community Member

Postby McBlab » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 am

OOooooo....Musta hit the mark! :lol:

Ooh! You changed your location... Embarrassing wasn't it ? oh and you're mad aswell... :roll:
McBlab
Community Member

Postby McBlab » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 am

(SWGO)Kren wrote:
McBlab wrote:Actually its all going great here , i'm calling out the useless bans , exposing who are the emotional admins. Even being literally fu-cked with on the server , I'm STILL nice enough to follow all rules and play fair.

Emotional admins; if you mean we help-out, care about the servers, the other players, the rules, SWGO community and friends etc then that will be correct. The admins ensure others don't come across you in-game or players of a similar disposition, i.e. delusional trouble causing idiots. If I or others can prevent you from causing trouble on the servers through kicking, banning, team swapping then yes you have guessed it we will do so.

Years of transgression’s that demonstrates that you are simply an idiot on a mission to cause trouble. There has been no changes in the attitude, game play and ability to follow rules...so who is the more foolish the one who comes here in a vain attempt to exonerate themselves when all you are doing is digging a deeper hole through absurd postings. The word 'Heffix' is now becoming synonymous with the words like 'cheater', 'loser', 'whiner', so well done you have accomplished notoriety through the inability to get along with others and this show how stupid you really are....bravo you clown.

So say/type what you will as you have burnt your bridge a long ago with this community and for you I am afraid there is no way back.

Those pathetic ones holding a grudge against me.

Actually... you're whole post is not making sense once again. Dude you are really disconnected from reality. You think i'm still breaking rules , you still think i'm desperate to be accepted or someting and you still think that breaking a rule in a video game means that someone can't get along with others. Ever stopped to think that maybe I just didn't want to get along with you ?
McBlab
Community Member

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 am

They've given you a billion chances. There are times where they don't know you're in there and then you start showing your colors and THEN they see it's you.

Good luck bro! You're going to need it trolling here.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II