Nargotah

Post spam, politics, funny things, personal stories, whatever you want. Please remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their views!

Re: Nargotah

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 pm

mrjamwin wrote:
Narg, you're going to HAVE to tell that story. :eek:

I was a wee lad of the age of fourteen, and I was going through a rather trying period in my life. I had an absolute [female dog] as a science teacher, who treated us like 6 year olds and had the name of Ms. Peach. I wish I was kidding, but yeah that was her real name. After showing her up time and time again, doing all her assignments for the year in the space of a month, laughing at her as she literally read children's stories to her students, and once in a while having a nice long nap in her class, she was getting a little mad. She told me that if I was so good, that she'd assign me to do one project per week and present it in front of the class. She was making me do reports on [poo] like tenth grade biology, (I was in seventh grade at the time) and when I even started doing THOSE, she started running out of options. I started to get a bit fed up when she was trying to make me research [poo] like String Theory, and so I started full out yelling at her about how she was a terrible teacher in front of the entire class. Predictably, she sent me out of the classroom. When I continued to harass her, she moved her class over to the library, fully expecting I wouldn't be able to follow her there for some reason.

It was around then that I started in on her psychological weaknesses that I had been interpreting; namely, the fear of being alone and her literally having zero friends. So I started singing a little song fairly loudly.

Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out without you
Having fun

Pretty sure I stole it from a song or something, but who cares. Apparently hearing it in a childish sing song voice was a bit too much, and she started choking back sobs. She attempted to move her and her class back to her classroom again, where I followed, singing the song over and over again as I did so. By the time they had actually returned to the class, she literally LOCKED THE DOOR behind her, forcing me to be a bit louder. At this point she was full on sobbing in front of the class, impotently screaming at me as she opened the door and started throwing random [poo] at me. It was around this point that I started laughing my ass off, and I ended up getting hauled off to the office by an administrator.

Since I was in a special ed school at the time, I didn't get in any real trouble to speak of, as I was just "emotionally challenged", which made me laugh my ass off even harder once I got out of hearing range of the teachers.

I was a little bit of a [quack] back then, but I still consider it a great success.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Wow, at age 14
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Nargotah wrote:
I was a little bit of a [quack] back then, but I still consider it a great success.

i herd your good at understatement
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby samonuh » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Wow, people in your town must be pretty [m'kay] up Narg
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member