how do you ecome admin?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

how do you ecome admin?

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 pm

how do i become a starwars battlefront 2 admin like wd-40 if you've seen him around do i just be nice and not rude or something because i can be trusted being an admin. I am pretty much honest abe :innocent: if you don't believe you can have me do anything but not on starwars battlefront 2 because the game won't let me on but still ANYTHING!!! i will go years without saying a single bad word or anything mean or nasty

p.s a guy named clone trooper on the *NEW* swgo server should be banned for inappropriate words in front of a 11yr old (me) and a nine yr old and maye other 9 yr olds and 11 yr olds. just saying :whistling:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Re: how do you ecome admin?

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:We mainly ask members of the community to admin who have shown they are respectable players, play on the servers often, and are part of the community here on the forums. So that's how you become an admin - play on the servers, follow the rules, and be a positive part of the community. Good luck!
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Duel of Fates » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Congrats on playing SWBF II and congrats on trying to be nicer without being rude. Unfortunately you are a little young to be given admin status, plus you are not well known by any of the current admins. I would suggest playing the game, having fun, and being a good sport. We look at overall character, so you should be yourself. As Yoda would say,"see through you, we do."

I would just play and have fun. If in the future you are asked to be an admin, then you can worry about being an admin. Asking to be an admin will not get you there faster. Enjoy the game.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby WD-40 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Dan--
Personally, I'd like be more like Matt-Chicago when it comes to Admining/Capabilities on BF2, because he's got more 'patience and talent' than a lot of us combined. Duel and Minas (using a quote from our SWGO Leader Matt-Chicago) both summed it up pretty good. Just keep the words they posted in mind, and hopefully, we'll have a SWBF3 (or something comparable) come out someday to replace this. There's alot of Admins and players that have been around longer than I have. I'm just glad to have the opportunity to help out when I can. Be seeing ya in-game. :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II