BAN TOMMY FROM HA!!!!

All information and activities related to SWBF2

BAN TOMMY FROM HA!!!!

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 am

Please ban tommy from HA im sick of him ticking me off and for calling me multiple names IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS JERK!!!!! just please ban him forever from HA please please please someone PLEASE!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Re: BAN TOMMY FROM HA!!!!

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:37 am

he changed his name to pollu something
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 am

(Rogue).ltc.dan wrote:Please ban tommy from HA im sick of him ticking me off and for calling me multiple names IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS JERK!!!!! just please ban him forever from HA please please please someone PLEASE!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Stop being eleven.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:20 am

You will find people attempt to cause trouble by name calling etc, the best thing to do is ignore them and just play. If however they are cheating, glitching or constantly giving you grief then let the admin in-game know. It's ok to have a decent banter/fun with some players however other types tend to be less then nice to the players in-game.

This player Tommy aka Pollutotron aka Gill has a bit of a reputation for being less than friendly towards people in-game and has been playing the game for sometime so should know better considering the ban from last year.

Pollutotron was warned for tking and disrespecting others in-game and not long afterwards vacated the server.

Now the recent games had a lot of tping, tking and ksing and multiple players were asked not to continue this type of gameplay and were warned and kicked for disruptive gameplay or excessive kill stealing etc.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:You will find people attempt to cause trouble by name calling etc, the best thing to do is ignore them and just play. If however they are cheating, glitching or constantly giving you grief then let the admin in-game know. It's ok to have a decent banter/fun with some players however other types tend to be less then nice to the players in-game.

This player Tommy aka Pollutotron aka Gill has a bit of a reputation for being less than friendly towards people in-game and has been playing the game for sometime so should know better considering the ban from last year.

Pollutotron was warned for tking and disrespecting others in-game and not long afterwards vacated the server.

Now the recent games had a lot of tping, tking and ksing and multiple players were asked not to continue this type of gameplay and were warned and kicked for disruptive gameplay or excessive kill stealing etc.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:

okay thx kren :)
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Maby cooling of at NYC/JBA will help you as much as it helps me :stupid:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby WD-40 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Dan-

The best advice that I can give is to ignore jerks like that. All they want to do is piss people off, so the more you acknowledge them and show them you're getting angry, the more they will do it. Ignore them, and when they see it's not working, they'll eventually pick someone else to piss off.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:Maby cooling of at NYC/JBA will help you as much as it helps me :stupid:

obviously i should! haha :) i go on HA because i suck with heros/villians p.s. my new i.d is (SWGO).ltc.dan sometimes i change it back to (rogue).ltc.dan.

P.s.s ITS NOT ROUGE ITS ROGUE!!! :innocent:
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Maby change your name to:

(SWGO).Itc.dan(Rogue) or (Rogue).Itc.dan(SWGO)
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Yanoda » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm

I sometimes like to play along with them, but in a more proper and kinder way. :innocent:
Thank the person for insulting you, but don't forget to slip in a reminder for him/her that insults could result in kick/ban.
Like I always tell myself when I get frustrated by people is 'to pay them back with kindness'.
It works wonders.

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II