admin abuse...again

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: admin abuse...again

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 pm

samonuh wrote:
Sawyer wrote:YAWN YAWN MASSIVE YAWN

But Dread I do love how you change the story to suit you're small mind, to help you feel better about yourself. Now before I talk about the claim of abuse :lol: You should know that even though you and Leggz and others of you're horribly little clan are amongst the most unpopular people playing the game I personally don't care. Leggz is just a fool, but your'e kind off a creepy old idiot with a bad temper and judging by your piss poor attitude to like every one over a 5 year period you have a massive chip in on your shoulder that I don't give a [poo] about.

Well, this is just soooooooo professional of you *sarcasm*. First of all, GMRZ is not a clan, it's a community[, and it has the best and most popular FFA server ingame.Secondly, Leggz is not a part of GMRZ, he is only a friend to a few members. Also, your accusations that "Dread is a creepy old idiot with a bad temper" is completely wrong. You're the one with the bad attitude, as your post shows, and Dread is more intellectually sound than most, if not all, of the people in SWGO...

Have a nice day

You just proved the point by the very fact that he allows you to continue to be a part of the GMRZ community. Your nose is so far up Dreads azz that his nads are resting on your chin. We all know that Dread likes to make wordy posts because he thinks it makes him seem intelligent. Thus the arrogant self proclaimed title "Professor" Dread knowingly went on a SWGO server under a alias probably with one purpose in mind and that was to stir up trouble and then to come here and make his typical [female dog] and whine wordy posts for the sole fact that his own community doesn't draw up it's own kind of drama. There's no reason for a GMRZ "community member" such as Dread having to play on SWGO especially "if" they have the best FFA server. This is just manipulation on his part to start trouble. This whole thread just needs to be deleted.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby ProfessorDreadNaught » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:42 pm

I do agree with that and keeping the server a happy place is my number one priority.

Bottom line is sometimes Dread can play without incident, but most off the time he is out to course trouble, especially when he brings a little army to help him. Now sometimes Dreads little gang can be ok, kinda like a GWL match which I enjoy and sometimes I am on his side but sadly most of the time this turns ugly and other players get either left out of the game, team pushed, team killed and generally disregarded and harassed. This was the case last night and it needed to be stooped. I could of booted him for team killing straight way, but I chose to switch our teams to break up the nonsense and let other players play without being harassed or team killed.

I'm 100% sure if it was any other player this would not have been an issue, but as we all know Dread is Dread and sadly that fact will never change.

I don't cause trouble in servers. I work to help prevent them. I don't HAVE an army to help me. Sometimes, Beowolf comes in when other good players are there to compete with. We are often times on different sides. I (and we) don't intentionally team push, team kill or harass anyone as that would be breaking the rules and NOT what I am about. You weren't even in the server yet when I got a warning from Mawk (BTW mawk, the 4 person TK was NOT me, I was one of the men TK'd. It was in a scrum in the cantina spawn and actually, perfectly understandable, no comment was made by me. The comment incident you are mixing up was with a similar scrum behind the cantina pressed up against the moisture condenser and only had 1 TK).

Trying to pretend like I was a disruption in the game (other than killing you a lot) is just a bald face lie. Saying I had a similar admin abuse conversation with Imaim is another lie. I didn't even know imaim was an admin and I haven't said anything about him since GWL competition days. If you look back, my only issues with admin abuse since WGO became SWGO have come from incidents with sawyer.

Jammy, your hatred for me is irrational. I play a great deal on the HA server. I always have. I DON'T cause trouble and enjoy my time for the most part, quietly and without incident. It is the attitude you demonstrate which I complain about in my posts. You hate and the rules be damned. You are in charge and anyone you don't like better just keep their mouth shut and stay out of your way. You are a scared little bully.

Bottom line is some people with power don't like me. They abuse their power for personal reasons. So I bring it to your attention. Pretending it is something else only makes you look foolish, but if the boss doesn't care, why respond at all?

Finally, I don't need validation or approval by a high school teenager who's greatest accomplishment in his young life is designated forum troll (Narg) nor from a small angry man who thinks stringing more than two sentences together in a coherent thought makes someone some kind of pompous nerd. The reason my posts are so long, is because I have a lot to say, I know how to say it and I'm not afraid. period.
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.”
“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”
"Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."
ProfessorDreadNaught
Community Member

Postby Corpse » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Are you guys [m'kay] [poo] me? I'd like everyone to drop this because it's pretty awkward to be 16 and see a discussion being had by adults as childish.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Corpse wrote:Are you guys [m'kay] [poo] me? I'd like everyone to drop this because it's pretty awkward to be 16 and see a discussion being had by adults as childish.

Are these adults? :eek: :eek: :eek:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby -)G(-Sawyer » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Corpse wrote:Are you guys [m'kay] [poo] me? I'd like everyone to drop this because it's pretty awkward to be 16 and see a discussion being had by adults as childish.

I do feel some what embarrassed being involved in this topic and engaging with such people, however sometimes for me it is like lab experiment talking to some one like Dread. The internet has provided people like Dread a voice, that can be annoying but also entertaining as in real day to day life I would never be involved with such individuals.
Last edited by -)G(-Sawyer on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through"
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett
-)G(-Sawyer
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: Sawyer73
Steam ID: Sawyer1701

Postby Yanoda » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:53 pm

:stupid:

Cheers

Yanoda
Yanoda
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: yanoda
Steam ID: Yanoda

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 pm

The funniest part for me was that his own logic made Sawyer's point valid, and I clearly show how on page 2 (dread says he's better than sawyer, sawyer thought teams were unbalanced so he swapped himself for Dread). Dread ignores this in his recent reply

On top of that, Matt agreed with Sawyer balancing teams to make it fun for all. That should be enough for everyone.

Since you "kick butt" so much dread, I'll be watching you like a hawk for rule breaking. A guy that good who never breaks the rules shouldn't have to worry about it lol......\

Oh and BTW dread, you were in the 4 person tk because I warned you, not another person. Please don't claim others are spouting lies when clearly you are.

I think this issue should be done.

We'll watch Dread for any rule breaking, and we'll see if his record is as clean as he claims.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby mrjamwin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

ProfessorDreadNaught wrote:
I do agree with that and keeping the server a happy place is my number one priority.

Bottom line is sometimes Dread can play without incident, but most off the time he is out to course trouble, especially when he brings a little army to help him. Now sometimes Dreads little gang can be ok, kinda like a GWL match which I enjoy and sometimes I am on his side but sadly most of the time this turns ugly and other players get either left out of the game, team pushed, team killed and generally disregarded and harassed. This was the case last night and it needed to be stooped. I could of booted him for team killing straight way, but I chose to switch our teams to break up the nonsense and let other players play without being harassed or team killed.

I'm 100% sure if it was any other player this would not have been an issue, but as we all know Dread is Dread and sadly that fact will never change.

I don't cause trouble in servers. I work to help prevent them. I don't HAVE an army to help me. Sometimes, Beowolf comes in when other good players are there to compete with. We are often times on different sides. I (and we) don't intentionally team push, team kill or harass anyone as that would be breaking the rules and NOT what I am about. You weren't even in the server yet when I got a warning from Mawk (BTW mawk, the 4 person TK was NOT me, I was one of the men TK'd. It was in a scrum in the cantina spawn and actually, perfectly understandable, no comment was made by me. The comment incident you are mixing up was with a similar scrum behind the cantina pressed up against the moisture condenser and only had 1 TK).

Trying to pretend like I was a disruption in the game (other than killing you a lot) is just a bald face lie. Saying I had a similar admin abuse conversation with Imaim is another lie. I didn't even know imaim was an admin and I haven't said anything about him since GWL competition days. If you look back, my only issues with admin abuse since WGO became SWGO have come from incidents with sawyer.

Jammy, your hatred for me is irrational. I play a great deal on the HA server. I always have. I DON'T cause trouble and enjoy my time for the most part, quietly and without incident. It is the attitude you demonstrate which I complain about in my posts. You hate and the rules be damned. You are in charge and anyone you don't like better just keep their mouth shut and stay out of your way. You are a scared little bully.Bottom line is some people with power don't like me. They abuse their power for personal reasons. So I bring it to your attention. Pretending it is something else only makes you look foolish, but if the boss doesn't care, why respond at all?

Finally, I don't need validation or approval by a high school teenager who's greatest accomplishment in his young life is designated forum troll (Narg) nor from a small angry man who thinks stringing more than two sentences together in a coherent thought makes someone some kind of pompous nerd. The reason my posts are so long, is because I have a lot to say, I know how to say it and I'm not afraid. period.

Once again, you show your true stupidity. I never said I hated you. I'm just pointing out the obvious facts. You're name calling "scared little bully" just shows how irrational you are. And to correct you, it's not only people with power who don't like you, it's everybody. I know how to say things too and get right to point without being some rambling emotional bag of estrogen such as yourself. So who's the small angry man? Who's the one that's full of hatred? I don't hate you Dread. I pity you.
mrjamwin
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Ok...perhaps time to reign this back and move on as 'who hates who' and 'who has the bigger gonads’ ain't getting this thread any further. We are attempting to debate a subject which has now resulted in something far bigger and more personal.

I was not on the server at the time and I don't have access to the server logs either so if everything can be checked then perhaps we can conclude this thread and that will need Mattc to respond as he has access to the logs.

I have not seen any admin abuse from Sawyer btw whilst I have been in game just for the record so I would find this out of character.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Matt-Chicago wrote:I don't like seeing threads like this for many reasons.

We all know there are rivalries here and that's all well and fine.

Admins do have leeway to change people's team to balance things out and keep the game fun for all. This is not to be done in a vindictive way, or targeting players which we don't like. I don't think there's much of an abuse case here but I also wouldn't say it was handled properly either.

Dread - you are kind of known as a repeat offender with things like ks and disrespecting (or at least arguing with) admins. That doesn't mean you have to take abuse, but it does mean you'll get kicked without the usual niceties or warning. You got swapped, you didn't like it so you complained - fair enough, but then you were asked to stop harping about it and refused so you got kicked.

Admins - I ask that you don't be too heavy handed and try to maintain a respectful tone with all players especially when you're in the role of an admin. I want all players, those we like and those we don't, to be able to play and have fun on our servers.

He did.

Plus I have the log and recapped it in my post on page 2.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II