this game

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: this game

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 am

Chin wrote:Sorry, after this post, I now have concrete irrefutable proof of your stupidity.
Just to be a total [derriere orifice] and grammar nazi, it's "You're" not "Your".

In other words, I know YOU posses the capacity for maturity equivalent to an 8 year old.

Also you're not funny

1- This keyboard is spanish while being ussed on a diffrent Language based operating sistem.
So this simbol ' isn't on the right place, and im not in the mood to copy and paste every thing i write.

2- Maturity and grammer are diffrent things.
If you base you're theory on a player's grammer while this player isn't originally from an english speaking country, then your even [dumber] then i thought you were.

3- I wasn't trying to be funny here, another thing that prooves that you know nothing about me.
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby samonuh » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:59 am

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:Comming from a retired SWBF2 player who got perma-banned from WGO(for whatever reason)
A player that never really played on SWGO, while still trolling the forums i dont take it as much of an insult.

Just cause I don't play 24/7 like you doesn't mean I'm retired...
SAMONUH
samonuh
Community Member

Postby nobody » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:23 pm

samonuh wrote:Just cause I don't play 24/7 like you doesn't mean I'm retired...

True. :whistling:
Don't ask.
nobody
Community Member

Xfire: nobody

Postby BurzaP » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Chin wrote:why does it attract so many eight year olds like minas tirith, drai, masterdutch, etc.
Is it like, parents get this game for their kids to play because it's cheaper than a baby sitter or something so they can do whatever the [m'kay] they want to do while their kid spends his time playing swbf2?
Why?

if you are crying cos of a community in swbf2... lol, it's the best one I've ever seen in my multiplayer career, JBA's especially. Try to play in MW2, it's horrible, real nightmare, 90% are 10-13 years old shouting to the mic " och.... Och, get away, I got Predator, hihihihihihi, boom boom boom!" . It's when games make me I want someones blood.
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Chin wrote:why does it attract so many eight year olds like minas tirith, drai, masterdutch, etc.
Is it like, parents get this game for their kids to play because it's cheaper than a baby sitter or something so they can do whatever the [m'kay] they want to do while their kid spends his time playing swbf2?
Why?

dude minas is 18 have you not seen his picture?? :g: <----lol
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby drummerhead7 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Yeah. you guys shoudlnt complain about ages. i know some great 9 year old players and maybe we can learn from them sometines
Protect the ewoks! Drive your speeders on half throttle!
drummerhead7
Community Member

Steam ID: Ninja_Cactapus

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 am

drummerhead7 wrote:Yeah. you guys shoudlnt complain about ages. i know some great 9 year old players and maybe we can learn from them sometines

yeah i agree dude

p.s. type slower Lol :clap:
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:35 am

drummerhead7 wrote: i know some great 9 year old players and maybe we can learn from them sometines

I'm not entirely sure what to say to this, other than "Wow, that may be the stupidest thing i've ever read." Nine year olds are the things that wake me up at noon screaming about sith battles in front of my house. I won't be learning [poo] from them at any point ever. Also, great and nine year old are two very conflicting statements.

Also, you're a stupidhead.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby BurzaP » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:27 am

drummerhead7 wrote:. i know some great 9 year old players and maybe we can learn from them sometines

What exactly, can you enlighten me? What this "nine year old player" could teach for esample Matt or WD? It sounds a least interesting... xD
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby WD-40 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:35 pm

samonuh wrote:Minas, you may not be 8 physically, but you're as mentally developed and clueless as one...

I strongly disagree.
And Chin, all ages can play, because we allow it and want them to. [not a word] of whether a parent allows it or not.
Edit: And younglings, obey your parents wishes, then go to your friends house and play on JBA/HA. :whistling:
Last edited by WD-40 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II