Admin Abuse at 11:00am

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Admin Abuse at 11:00am

Postby Acesonnall » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm

So I was on the SWGO Hero Assault Server because I felt like forcing with Jedi. However, I was repeatedly team killed by the user OneWhoSees and the admin did nothing about it. I was going to get OneWhSees back but I decided not to because I thought it was wrong. So I continued playing and once again OneWhoSees team killed me again because he thinks I am a supposed "noob". I get him back (Once) and the admin Boots me. I log back in and I ask, "Who is this admin! I am going to report him for admin abuse". Then I was warned. This time when I got back on the server I was on the dark side. I found a Jedi and went forth to attack him upon doing so my own team-ate didn't care as to weather I was attacking him or not a just killed me while I was finishing off the Jedi. I get him back (ONCE) because I was fed up with all the users in the Hero Assault Server not caring if the tk or not. Its like the mindless computers. Then the admin bans me.

I dont exactly know what the admin is allowed to boot or ban for, but it seemed as if the admin was biased here and only booted me because he/she didn't like me. Nobody else on the server was booted but me. The only type of good admin conduct that was displayed was the warning to OneWhoSees, but that's all the admin did.

I hope you all see it my way and see to it that the admin that was online at 11:00-11:14am is punished.

~Ace
My temporary site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
(Let me know when you add me so I can add you back)
Stupidity indeed knows no bounds.
Acesonnall
Community Member

Re: Admin Abuse at 11:00am

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:15 pm

This ought to be interesting. :lol:
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby Duel of Fates » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Not the admin that banned you. But it sounds like there is more to this tale. The rules are simple. No TK and no retaliation. You did both, so no, there was no admin abuse. Threatening an admin is never wise, and I am going to bet the house that you were less than cordial. Next time someone TKs you repeatedly, yell out to any admin that may be watching. The admin will become aware of the problem and deal with the rule breaker. If you happen to retaliate in front of admin, you just became the rule breaker.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

I am giddy with anticipation. :innocent:
Duel will be proven a prophet....
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

I'll tell you what, I'm going to be a good person here. Fix your story ace. Fix it before the banning admin sees this. Trust me....trust MD. Use the force Luke, use the force.
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Admiral_Aeka » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

I am the admin who booted and banned you. I witnessed a few (maybe not all of them) incidents where you and he were going back and forth. You were both warned, then you were booted when you persisted. (he was eventually booted also) After you came on and threatened the admin abuse report I witnessed you TK another player blatantly and you were banned for one day. (note: there was no problem with language, what he said was pretty similar to what he put here without any extra four-letter words... I wish there would have been some though - always makes it more fun :mrgreen: )

Moral of the story: If he's TKing you, get evidence (screenshots, viddies) and don't retaliate, ESPECIALLY after you're booted once. If you had stopped at that point, you could have kept playing without a trouble... booting is really just a slightly more noticeable warning. However, since I witnessed the obvious intentional TK of another player, I banned you. After I booted the other player, he stopped and played on without trouble.

cheers :rockon:
Kryomancer: 53-7, Bait-Stelio-12 Stelio: 33-22, Bait-Kryo, 6
Next round:
Kryomancer: the fact remains, I pwn you :)
Stelio-Kontos: lets duel moron
==After 1 hour of duels, Kryomancer wins 42-8===
Stelio-Kontos: ok u are better
Admiral_Aeka
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: admiralaeka

Postby Acesonnall » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm

NO I know what I did. Yes I do admit that I deserve a boot. You never kicked the other guys. Even when he tked more than I. Even some of the other players did. And NO, there is nothing more to the story than what I said. I never threatened the admin. I simply let him know that I would report. Nobody was booted but me and thats a fact. I tked a total of 2 times. I wouldn't have it some of the other users hadn't tked me repeatedly.

If you had been listening to my story, I never repeatedly Tked. I did it once on each person because they repeatedly tked.
As much as I know that I wont recommend this server, I just wanted justice. Most know me as an honest guy.
So please, dont try to make it seem like I'm the only culprit here. I did deserve a boot but not a ban. Even when the others never got booted or banned and they did it more often.
And how is it that you were only watching me? When the others had been tking from the start? I sense some tension there.

~Ace
Acesonnall
Community Member

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Aeka...banning admin? The plot thickens. :ninja:
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Postby R3ACTlON » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 pm

How do you "know" the other were not booted or banned after you were?
Assume- Ass out of you and me
R3ACTlON
Community Member

Xfire: reactlon
Steam ID: R3ACTlON

Postby Acesonnall » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Why dont you think before you ask questions.

You are able to view who is in a server via the game multiplayer section or xfire. Just simply click the name of the server to view it in game or check xfire.
Think.

~ace
Acesonnall
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II