Why banned and for how long?

Join our community

Re: Why banned and for how long?

Postby toad » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Brazmin wrote:You missed the point. It wasn't the single usage, it was the repetitive language et al. over several days with more than one incident. Translated: repetitive abuse.

Taking your's and Jedi Power post as absolute truth I am still having a hard time figuring out what the player did or say? When you refer to repetitive language was the comments from the player cursing or racial in nature? Does taking the lord's name in vain now a punishable offense? Sorry but I am worried, if trash talking is a banable offense then I am headed for big trouble. It's the only skill I am good at :twisted:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Don't fret Toad, there are two branches of SWGO governance to provide checks and balances.
Dictator branch = Matt-Chicago
Admin branch = all other admins

The admin branch has latitude to make in game decisions, but they may be overruled by the dictator branch. :innocent:
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby toad » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Sweet, I have always been a fan of the crusty old crazy man despot. :twisted:
toad
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 am

Icerigger wrote:Minas,

Just saw your post. Your belligerence against me in the game is also well-noted. If you watch me over time, my attitude toward other players is a mirror reflection of the respect, or lack thereof, that they show me. Treat me with respect, and I will treat you like a brother in the game. Be belligerent against me, and I will respond in kind. I think you are an excellent player and have seen you treat others with respect. However, you quite frequently attack me and I respond in like kind. Please keep that in mind the next time you see me.

I'm sorry but i never said anything bad against you in-game.
And i have watched you a lot of time, both with my original names as with my aliases.
All i saw was every time you die you have to say something back, either BS, gliching, cheating, hacking or aimbotting.

I have more then enough logs to show this.
Like i said, the first time u saw you, you called me a cheating aimbotter.
Later on you called me the B-word (Supers@murai was present)
And lately when you get kicked from any admin you say my ping is more disruptive then your gameplay.

But since you acuse me of attacking you, please say anything bad that i said to you....

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby toad » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:56 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
Icerigger wrote:Minas,

Just saw your post. Your belligerence against me in the game is also well-noted. If you watch me over time, my attitude toward other players is a mirror reflection of the respect, or lack thereof, that they show me. Treat me with respect, and I will treat you like a brother in the game. Be belligerent against me, and I will respond in kind. I think you are an excellent player and have seen you treat others with respect. However, you quite frequently attack me and I respond in like kind. Please keep that in mind the next time you see me.

I'm sorry but i never said anything bad against you in-game.
And i have watched you a lot of time, both with my original names as with my aliases.
All i saw was every time you die you have to say something back, either BS, gliching, cheating, hacking or aimbotting.

I have more then enough logs to show this.
Like i said, the first time u saw you, you called me a cheating aimbotter.
Later on you called me the B-word (Supers@murai was present)
And lately when you get kicked from any admin you say my ping is more disruptive then your gameplay.

But since you acuse me of attacking you, please say anything bad that i said to you....

MT

I so had too, my evil twin made me... :twisted:
toad
Community Member

Postby nanokookey » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am

oh how i wiah gaming could exist without these disputes in it. god can you help all of us gamers see the golden light of niceness and unite the video game world in friendship :innocent:

but i think all the junk in the middle east would be smoothed over before that happened(sigh)
Size matters not... unless you don't have the awesomeness to make up for your height.
nanokookey
Community Member

Postby toad » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 am

nanokookey wrote:oh how i wiah gaming could exist without these disputes in it....

Umm you do know the whole point of FPS games is to slaughter the person in front of you as quickly as possible... :twisted:
toad
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 am

toad wrote:Sweet, I have always been a fan of the crusty old crazy man despot. :twisted:

All your statements put together makes me think you whould prefer to see an admin banned then a troublemaker?
Either that or i'm Very sleepy......
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 pm

sounds like both...
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby BurzaP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Hey Ice!
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello