Please add more Hoth to JBA

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Please add more Hoth to JBA

Postby nanokookey » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:35 am

i personally dont like hoth that much, sking snow speeders, sking walkers, giant map that takes to darn long to cross. thats why i have developed a solution, if you are rebs, spawn at the shield generator and get in a dish turret, out of the firing line of the walkers and you can get easy kils, if you are emps, well... just try and succeed i dare you.

I like MT's idea. mos eisly hunt probably the least lop sided hunt. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Size matters not... unless you don't have the awesomeness to make up for your height.
nanokookey
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Corpse wrote:You'll do what Sinty says if you know what's good for you.

Personally, I think if you replaced some of the Geonosis maps with Hoth, it would be better.

Geonosis is one of the worst maps for me. I have almost always lag there and then playing as a sniper is impossible. Additionaly, so many tanks. I just prefer hoth :P
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." -Roger Federer
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Location: Stawiguda (not this galaxy if you want to find me...)
Xfire: burzap
Steam ID: vorrtz

Postby Corpse » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 pm

BurzaP wrote:
Corpse wrote:You'll do what Sinty says if you know what's good for you.

Personally, I think if you replaced some of the Geonosis maps with Hoth, it would be better.

Geonosis is one of the worst maps for me. I have almost always lag there and then playing as a sniper is impossible. Additionaly, so many tanks. I just prefer hoth :P

I feel your pain Burza, but it's worse for me because I'm bad at games.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby toad » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:37 pm

I miss hoth, it's the only place I can shoot my missiles of thunder.
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby sinty » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 pm

grrrrrrrrrr wrote:
sinty wrote:If you dont like hoth its likely because you suck at taking out speeders or the walkers.

and no, it wasn't me as I have a 100% pure record on jba, despite what some people say. Not one report against me, no video proof what ever ever of any wrong doings. And Im willing to be that screen shot of "me" was padawan trying to get back at me for the whole cry for me paddy thing. I stole his name, he steals mine.

hai sinty

oh mi god hi grrr :3

also, 99% of you who are saying not to add more hoth are players ive literally never seen playing in jba very often, none of you clock anywhere near the amount I do. More Hoth nao plz, 1 hoth map in the rotation is not enough, and I love hunt, add another of those, drop coruscant ctf and replace with hoth. If you dont, I'll time travel back to 1990 and get my 4 year old champion boxer self to punch you...fair warning lil sinty will pwn u

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
sinty
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:20 pm

I love hoth conq. but it is enaugh in a rotation.
I would like more of it too but after pwnage many players leave and the amount who doesn't know how to destroy speeders or use them cries. We have to attract other players to join JBA, not leave. The good and well over thought variety of maps makes JBA no1 not without a reason. If we wanted to put more hoth then it would be by cost of other maps... There is not a perfect compromise because everyone fancy playing different maps.
As I said, I really love having stats like 130+kills - 5 deads but then on a chat room is hell.
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Postby toad » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:28 pm

BurzaP wrote:I love hoth conq. but it is enaugh in a rotation.
I would like more of it too but after pwnage many players leave and the amount who doesn't know how to destroy speeders or use them cries. We have to attract other players to join JBA, not leave.,,,.

When the map was in rotation before and JBA maintained it's position. I would have to agree with sinty, the regular players of JBA don't have a problem with the map.
toad
Community Member

Postby BurzaP » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Am I wrong but I think Hoth conq. is still in rotation? And yeah, regular players don't have that problem but still it's by cost of variety, we don't personalise rotation because "I want!". That's why, If rotation was like the on I wanna play 30% would be hoth conq, another 60% tantive+mustafar+coruscant+jabba palace, maybe one Kamino and some Dagobah and Tatooine. But we don't personalise, it would be total madness.... whatver, such discussions we have gone throught hundreds of time on this forum, it's annoying when I have to repeat that every datail of our server is well over thought and based on experiences.
C'mon Roger!
BurzaP
SWBF2 Admin

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Someday I may play this game again...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby toad » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm

haasd0gg wrote:Someday I may play this game again...

That's what overlord's get for spending so much time in their harem!
toad
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II