Last-god-on-earth harassment

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Last-god-on-earth harassment

Postby fightingclam » Mon May 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Stormcaster wrote:
Corpse wrote:I have several things to say about this.

First, "I don't got" is awful English and it makes you look like a fool. Second, the fact that Stelio has been caught and punished for rule breaking in the past does not mean that you can do what you want to him and get away with it. The fact that he's broken rules in the past in no way gives you a license to behave in a similar manner without repercussions, and I really have a hard time figuring out why you think it does.

Third, your unwillingness to go to a small effort to collect evidence to support your claims on the basis that you don't really care, and that you have better things to do is inconsistent with your poorly-constructed but nevertheless impassioned berating of Kren and others.

Finally, the notion that we should have to deduce anything is laughable. Instead of going on a pretentious rant about how you don't understand deductive reasoning properly, I'll just point out that if you want us to do something, it is your responsibility to persuade us to do so. If that's what you've been trying to do, then let me be the first to tell you that breaking rules on game servers is the least of your flaws.

I'm done with this. You idiots aren't worth another second of my time with your pathetic little servers for a pathetically easy outdated game. I can already see that trying to reason with any of you would be an exercise in extreme futility as you not only lack the willingness but also the capacity to understand the most basic logic. Even when my claims were strengthened and given validity by numerous posters, this genius above (someone who's highest calling in life might be to police grammar, badly, on the internet) still tried to make one of the most embarrassing attempts at forming an argument I've ever seen. The only thing laughable is your misuse of words that you try to use even though you don't really know what they mean in an attempt to maybe fool someone into thinking you might have at least 2 brain cells to rub together. What's even more ridiculous is the fact that you obviously, lol, have been given some kind of position in a group filled with people that I can only assume also lack the extremely basic ability to recognize a moron in their midst which, as you so ineptly put, is the absolute least of your flaws. However, I suspect those flaws are not necessarily your fault and probably the result of your mother's smoking and/or drug abuse while you were still in her fat, dirty [quack]. :)

does anyone else agree we may have gone a bit off-topic? Just a teensy bit? I mean, in the sense that this shifted from talking about Last-god-on-Earth, to this......
ImageImage
fightingclam
Community Member

Xfire: fightingclam9

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Stormcaster wrote:Kren...That was nice of you to post those chat logs but that wasn't, as I'm sure you realize, the chat I was refering to when you were acting cocky and I killed you. I know the number of times I put you face down in the dirt must all blend together into one big blurr by now but I'm sure you realize at least that much. BTW, how is it you still get owned by a Fett when using a puller? And you can say what you want on these threads to save your face, ur just like last n00b; butt-hurt and angry.

I played luke in-game against your fett and it was so easy I was laughing even though I was lagging so badly. You ended-up having a majorly bad round I might add which is what made you angry and caused you to have a temper tantrum the following round which is when you starting shooting at me. Anger issues you have little one. :roll:

Regarding the score....I died 6 times and scored 60 with a ping of 203, you died 27 times with a score of 19 and a ping of 161, now if you think you did well then I am afraid not. :1461: :lol: :lol:

You failed in-game to get along with other players and have fun, failed on the forums by making yourself look an ass and oh before I forget you received a ban as a parting gift, way to go superstar, bravo.

So have fun playing other more up to date games and a little bit of advice for you; get some counselling as boy you have certainly lost the plot big style.

Bye-now, chin-up and big smile. :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby ATCStewart » Tue May 03, 2011 12:54 am

Stormcaster wrote:I'm done with this. You idiots aren't worth another second of my time with your pathetic little servers for a pathetically easy outdated game.
Lastly, sorry to disappoint, I'm sure you'd have something probably even more pathetic than your first post but I won't be checking. I suggest you find some help and counselling to get over these issues of yours that have become so glaringly obvious. Starting with trying to let go of your resentment of your mother and find some psychologist who typically specializes in prepubescent children.

Feel free to leave.

Sincerely,
Stewart
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 pm

:ban:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (Rogue).ltc.dan » Wed May 04, 2011 3:26 pm

have seen last-god-on-earth and he seemed nice :-|
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/rogueltc/[/url]
(Rogue).ltc.dan
Community Member

Xfire: rogue2345
Steam ID: ltc.dan

Postby toad » Wed May 04, 2011 8:00 pm

(Rogue).ltc.dan.(SWGO) wrote:have seen last-god-on-earth and he seemed nice :-|

Blah he/she/it annoys me, freaking refuses to stand still and let me kill them! :gun_bandana:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Previous

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II