Joining clans while SWGO?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Joining clans while SWGO?

Postby MasterKuryakin » Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 am

Is it allowed to join clans (like Mercenary Gaming) while belonging to SWGO? Thanks! :geek:
{SWGO}MasterKuryakin
MasterKuryakin
Community Member

Re: Joining clans while SWGO?

Postby Scrumtralescent » Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 am

Yes you're free to join as many clans as you wish.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby (SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} » Fri May 27, 2011 11:21 am

However, some clans (such as Merc) won't let you do so. It allows no other clans as far as I know, and it's really not in its...best...state right now.

I discussed it with MaceWindex, a well-known member of Merc. He said that most of the admins had become "power-hungry," and it has partially fallen apart. He, Heatmaster, Panama, and others have split off from Merc and created their own clan, [$$$], also known as Elite Money. I currently am part of this clan, and it does allow multiclanning. The Merc servers are still up, but Windex doesn't really think too highly of Merc, as is true with me.

If you want to join Elite Money, you must contact him in some way. He will let you try out, which basically comprises of four similar challenges. These increase in difficulty, but he allows you as many chances as you need (I would know). He has Xfire, but I don't really think he would like me giving his out to people he doesn't know. Look him up on the Xfire page. www.xfire.com

-Floob
(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc}
Community Member

Postby Matt-Chicago » Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm

The SWGO community allows you to join any other clan you want, all we ask if that if you wear SWGO tags, you follow the rules on our servers and other servers as well.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby Sir Bang » Fri May 27, 2011 5:15 pm

(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} wrote:However, some clans (such as Merc) won't let you do so. It allows no other clans as far as I know, and it's really not in its...best...state right now.

I discussed it with MaceWindex, a well-known member of Merc. He said that most of the admins had become "power-hungry," and it has partially fallen apart. He, Heatmaster, Panama, and others have split off from Merc and created their own clan, [$$$], also known as Elite Money. I currently am part of this clan, and it does allow multiclanning. The Merc servers are still up, but Windex doesn't really think too highly of Merc, as is true with me.

If you want to join Elite Money, you must contact him in some way. He will let you try out, which basically comprises of four similar challenges. These increase in difficulty, but he allows you as many chances as you need (I would know). He has Xfire, but I don't really think he would like me giving his out to people he doesn't know. Look him up on the Xfire page. http://www.xfire.com

-Floob

Did macewindex give any other details as to the cicumstances of the split?

SB
Sir Bang
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: sirbang1

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Fri May 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Sir Bang wrote:Did macewindex give any other details as to the cicumstances of the split?

What/why do you want to know? Their forums are at http://mercenarygamingonline.com, why don't you ask them instead?
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby Corpse » Fri May 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Merc are silly and smell of silly.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby (SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc} » Fri May 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Well, you can ask MaceWindex about it yourself, I just gave a basic overview of the situation.

-Floob
(SWGO)=JAWS=Floob{havoc}
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:50 am

Matt-Chicago wrote:The SWGO community allows you to join any other clan you want, all we ask if that if you wear SWGO tags, you follow the rules on our servers and other servers as well.

Probably a good idea to 'follow the rules' whether you wear our tags or not. :innocent:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II