Hello from Mustang: Problem

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Hello from Mustang: Problem

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Mon May 30, 2011 12:05 am

MATTHEW'S_DAD wrote:
Scrumtralescent wrote:However, I just want to make clear my opinion of you isn't based on your playstyle. Do I find it annoying at times? Sure, but there's many other players whose playstyle are just as or more annoying than yours.

I can take a hint. :angry:

Yeah some ppl do find things a little frustrating in-game....I wonder who they might be....hmmmm :whistling:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby a cake » Mon May 30, 2011 1:41 am

I have never been swapped teams, didn't ever know admins could do that. :lol:
-cake
a cake
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Mon May 30, 2011 1:44 am

Guys…I've 'spectated' Mustang on JBA…If nothing else, I can take lessons…He just plays smart there…and as i said…deadly accurate. I know…HA is a bit more anal retentive on the do's and don'ts on how you may attack, but from a JBA standpoint, He's very good…hence, why I run the other direction. :whistling:

Seriously, If i can kill Mustang (and Flames) even 'once' in a whole evening of playing (which I hardly get on anymore), I can die happy when either kills me….but I'm still running the other way, cause I know I've got 'one' shot if I see him first…otherwise. I'm dead. :lol:

I've never known him other than purely fair and very challenging on JBA. :gunsmilie:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 am

Ok so Matt said there is nothing in the logs, but Talon hasn't replied.

What next?
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Mon May 30, 2011 6:54 am

Patience . . .
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby Richdog » Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 am

Scrumtralescent wrote:I have to agree with Mawk as well. While you dont seem the type to just make things up Mustang, I've noticed you have the same kind of attitude towards me that you're accusing Talon of. Hard to tell through a video game if you're serious at all when you make certain comments towards me, but if you want respect from people you have to show it to others yourself.

This attitude is by far the most disturbing thing on this thread. The idea that justice is only for people whom you like or respect you is beyond the pale. Think about what you are saying. What kind of "justice" are you advocating?? You and others who are quick to condemn Mustang because you are jealous of his gaming abilities are essentially saying that you don't care whether the charges have validity, you will only use the law to suit your own ends to punish those you feel have wronged you. That is the most disgusting perversion of the Law or of any set of rules, of which the Admins here are the representatives.

"Were the talents and virtues which heaven has bestowed on men given merely to make them more obedient drudges, to be sacrificed to the follies and ambition of a few? Or, were not the noble gifts so equally dispensed with a divine purpose and law, that they should as nearly as possible be equally exerted, and the blessings of Providence be equally enjoyed by all?"
-Samuel Adams

"It makes no difference whether a good man has defrauded a bad man, or a bad man defrauded a good man, or whether a good or bad man has committed adultery: the law can look only to the amount of damage done."
-Aristotle

This being said, I was not present at the time and have no evidence one way or anther, save that in my experience, Mustang is an honorable player.
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby Corpse » Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 am

First, you've misinterpreted Scrum's statement.

Second, it's a [m'kay] game anyway.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Scrumtralescent » Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 am

I suggest you read the whole thread Richdog, specifically my post on the second page of this thread. In no way have I ever let my personal feelings about someone affect how I admin the server, not that I really have the need to defend myself or any of my actions while I've been an admin. Nor have I ever felt any jealousy about how good any player is, there's far better things in life to worry about than how much better someone else is than me in a video game.

That being said, I do have a small sense of accomplishment in getting someone to quote Samuel Adams and Aristotle in a response to something I posted.
Scrumtralescent
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: scrum24

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Mon May 30, 2011 4:05 pm

If anyone is thinking that talon is avoiding this post, or not posting because he's wrong, then YOU are very wrong.
http://swgohome.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=328

This is the link, look at the date he last loged into these forums.
23th may, a week ago.

MT
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby haasd0gg » Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

talons not our most active member on the boards.
As duel said, patience. Speculating and guessing will get us nowhere. Hell, at this point I'm curious if talon did any swapping...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II