Hello from Mustang: Problem

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Hello from Mustang: Problem

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Mon May 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Probably not, as it leaves a footprint in the log and Matt didn't find anything.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby [m'kay] » Mon May 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Richdog wrote:
Scrumtralescent wrote:I have to agree with Mawk as well. While you dont seem the type to just make things up Mustang, I've noticed you have the same kind of attitude towards me that you're accusing Talon of. Hard to tell through a video game if you're serious at all when you make certain comments towards me, but if you want respect from people you have to show it to others yourself.

This attitude is by far the most disturbing thing on this thread. The idea that justice is only for people whom you like or respect you is beyond the pale. Think about what you are saying. What kind of "justice" are you advocating?? You and others who are quick to condemn Mustang because you are jealous of his gaming abilities are essentially saying that you don't care whether the charges have validity, you will only use the law to suit your own ends to punish those you feel have wronged you. That is the most disgusting perversion of the Law or of any set of rules, of which the Admins here are the representatives.

"Were the talents and virtues which heaven has bestowed on men given merely to make them more obedient drudges, to be sacrificed to the follies and ambition of a few? Or, were not the noble gifts so equally dispensed with a divine purpose and law, that they should as nearly as possible be equally exerted, and the blessings of Providence be equally enjoyed by all?"
-Samuel Adams

"It makes no difference whether a good man has defrauded a bad man, or a bad man defrauded a good man, or whether a good or bad man has committed adultery: the law can look only to the amount of damage done."
-Aristotle

This being said, I was not present at the time and have no evidence one way or anther, save that in my experience, Mustang is an honorable player.

Okay, this is what I need you to do. I need you to shut the [m'kay] up, stop being so goddamned pedantic about a [m'kay] game, stick your head even farther up your own ass than it already is, and [m'kay] off. This is a [m'kay] game for [m'kay]'s sake, and you're bringing [m'kay] ARISTOTLE into this? Are you a [m'kay] retard? [m'kay] off.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Richdog » Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

I apologize only if I have misrepresented anyone's views, that was not my intention.

I get passionate over principles, Nargotah. And while this is a game, the principles by which we live our daily lives are no less applicable or important here than anywhere else, lest we live a contradiction. Next time I'll be sure to post parallel comments; one for educated persons and one at your level. In fact, I will give you a brief summation of my last post, using your lexicon:

"Ooogada boogy grunt *whistle* coougum dumdum akka wakka. Gruntum oooooh."

and furthermore,

"Eeky humtow oofta ooftum."
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby [m'kay] » Mon May 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Richdog wrote:
"Ooogada boogy grunt *whistle* coougum dumdum akka wakka. Gruntum oooooh."

and furthermore,

"Eeky humtow oofta ooftum."

Oh, that does make a lot more sense. Thanks!
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby WD-40 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Nargotah wrote:Okay, this is what I need you to do. I need you to shut the [m'kay] up, stop being so goddamned pedantic about a [m'kay] game, stick your head even farther up your own ass than it already is, and [m'kay] off. This is a [m'kay] game for [m'kay]'s sake, and you're bringing [m'kay] ARISTOTLE into this? Are you a [m'kay] retard? [m'kay] off.

I do believe Narg set a new record dropping the F-Bomb based on the total number of words written. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby [m'kay] » Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

WD-40 wrote:
Nargotah wrote:Okay, this is what I need you to do. I need you to shut the [m'kay] up, stop being so goddamned pedantic about a [m'kay] game, stick your head even farther up your own ass than it already is, and [m'kay] off. This is a [m'kay] game for [m'kay]'s sake, and you're bringing [m'kay] ARISTOTLE into this? Are you a [m'kay] retard? [m'kay] off.

I do believe Narg set a new record dropping the F-Bomb based on the total number of words written. :lol:

It's amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby Richdog » Mon May 30, 2011 11:00 pm

oh haha that's funny. I didn't even realize those were from a language filter (gotta change my settings now). I just thought you were a fan of Mr. Mackey Image
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby [m'kay] » Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Richdog wrote:oh haha that's funny. I didn't even realize those were from a language filter (gotta change my settings now). I just thought you were a fan of Mr. Mackey Image

Mmmkay.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Tue May 31, 2011 2:50 am

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=328

Try going to that link now...
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby Chin » Tue May 31, 2011 3:32 am

Richdog wrote:
Scrumtralescent wrote:I

This attitude is by far the most disturbing thing on this thread. The idea that justice is only for people whom you like or respect you is beyond the pale. Think about what you are saying. What kind of "justice" are you advocating?? You and others who are quick to condemn Mustang because you are jealous of his gaming abilities are essentially saying that you don't care whether the charges have validity, you will only use the law to suit your own ends to punish those you feel have wronged you. That is the most disgusting perversion of the Law or of any set of rules, of which the Admins here are the representatives.

"It makes no difference whether a good man has defrauded a bad man, or a bad man defrauded a good man, or whether a good or bad man has committed adultery: the law can look only to the amount of damage done."
-Aristotle

This being said, I was not present at the time and have no evidence one way or anther, save that in my experience, Mustang is an honorable player.

Richdog, heres my advice. What you should probably do is go to the bookstore, actually read Aristotles Nicomachean Ethics, and after you're done reading it, you should take the copy... and shove it up your ass, because you are a [m'kay] idiot
Chin
Community Member

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II