Map Requests

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Map Requests

Postby Dum Dum » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am

I know that (SWGO) Jedi Battle Arena doesn't do hero assault and doesn't do mod maps cause of obvious reasons. I have one question is it possible that (SWGO) Jedi Battle Arena does a Campaign map once in a while? I know that we once in a while do Hoth hunt on the sever so i know hunt is available in the question. We also play coruscant ctf (always seems like the droids win that map). So i know this is strange, but can u please do a campaign map once in a while like naboo or polis massa once in a while. Thanks for the thought Dum Dum. I know how to use a campaign map without a mod by the way.
Last edited by Dum Dum on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dum Dum
Community Member

Re: Map Requests

Postby ATCStewart » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:04 am

Campaign maps are mod maps, you need mods to play them. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Dum Dum » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 am

i know how to play and host a campaign sever without any types of mods what so ever.
Dum Dum
Community Member

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 am

The campaigns weren't meant for online play. They are single player only. That being said, it is easy to add them in a server rotation with admin commands. It will be extremely buggy and there is no way SWGO will even think about adding them...
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 am

I agree with all these statements, however if you want to play hero assult then join (SWGO)HA dc or (SWGO)HA Tx
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Terminator » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm

ATCStewart wrote:Campaign maps are mod maps, you need mods to play them. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Your wrong...
The satisfying moment when this happens:

(SWGO)Terminator killed darkdrai

darkdrai left
(SWGO)Terminator
Community Member

Xfire: 0term0lawl0

Postby Corpse » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

You're*
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Snipesalot » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm

:lol: at corpse, but also you have to think about how the campaign maps often crash on online, and that is the end of it as i'm concerned.
[size=150][i][color=#0000FF][b]Spawn. Own. Die.[/b][/color][/i][/size]
Snipesalot
Community Member

Xfire: jsnipesalotj

Map Requests

Postby Dum Dum » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 am

Hey Matt,
I just want to say is it possible that we do another map cause we have had a lot of repeats and i think if we change a map or 2 and i think it would be neat to play the big Polis Massa (City Mass) if u break show the meaning of the word. But we need to play a big map for the 36 players that are on the sever. If u make Polis Massa the one in the galactic civil war for ctf would make thing interesting and not like the one coruscant, where the droids always win, but my point is that a huge map that is a 2-ctf map would make a lot of people a lot of joy and if u dont want this then its fine. Give me a reply. From, Dum Dum
Dum Dum
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 am

I actually would prefer CTF to be REB vs EMPs since the Droids have the avantage of having a fast droideka to run away with the flag....
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II