(SWGO) JBA skills

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: (SWGO) JBA skills

Postby toad » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Son wrote:
WD-40 wrote:
I can only snipe well once I've had a glass or two of rum since it steadys my aim, and my trigger pull (mouse click) is much smoother. :punk:

Rum is good for the game....helps us old guys function better.

Great tip! :th_a017:

Corpse wrote:No-one cares about necrophilia anymore.

Like my mom always said, if you can't make it in the real world, there is always necrophilia. :twisted:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 pm

also, not meaning to brag(maybe not) but i think that im a good player on here yet im never mentioned on any of these posts, I am a good sniper(though admitedly not as good as doves) and Im good at engy. I seem to get first place every game I play......
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby WD-40 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote: I seem to get first place every game I play......unless WD is playing...then second.

True Dat! :gunsmilie: :punk:

Seriously, we all seem to have our best and worst moments. I do pretty good when I'm in the groove and focused. One thing I've learned, is to never play when I'm distracted about something...or by someone (i.e. the Wife talking to me or getting mad making "GAAK YAAK YAAK YAAK GAAK YAAK GAAK" noises in my ear). It's very annoying, and makes it really hard to concentrate on what's going on around me in-game and to aim well.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby toad » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm

WD-40 wrote:Seriously, we all seem to have our best and worst moments. I do pretty good when I'm in the groove and focused. One thing I've learned, is to never play when I'm distracted about something...or by someone (i.e. the Wife talking to me or getting mad making "GAAK YAAK YAAK YAAK GAAK YAAK GAAK" noises in my ear). It's very annoying, and makes it really hard to concentrate on what's going on around me in-game and to aim well.

That is the reason I have noise canceling headphones! It is cheaper to own a pair of those than all the things I "agreed too" when I was trying to ignore her. :eek:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby Dad » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Funny, every player mentioned as the best here has been killed by me as often as they kill me......
i weep for the future

later
Dad
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: dadkills

Postby sinty » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Dad wrote:Funny, every player mentioned as the best here has been killed by me as often as they kill me......

Well, this is a joke topic without question. I can name a hoard of players who deserve to be mentioned. Only a retard would call leggz or pad the best. Two little girls who refuse to 1v1 me and get smashed by players like Stuff and Mustang on a daily basis.

If anyone is the best at JBA, outside of me of course, its Stuff. I play against stuff in private rooms with some of the best conquest players left who are still active and he does incredibly well, hes good at every unit and would give padawan and leggz their first real sexual encounter, even if its forced upon them :)
sinty
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 am

Topics like this do sometimes give me the urge to get up and running... maybe steam on my ps3?...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby ATCStewart » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 am

Wow. Way to get us hopeful for a moment then shatter our dreams Haas. :evil:
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby SWGO~Andrew » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 pm

lol i must have missed this too, although i wasn't playing a few months ago...
SWGO~Andrew
Community Member

Postby Doves » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Sinty, keep in mind that i dont often play with you and even though i dont use heroes, tanks, turrets, or recons, my score per minute is still much higher than anybodys.
I dont know who this stuff kid is, but i found him on xfire and he's been in VG and DW, 2 clans that dont impress me.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II