(SWGO) JBA skills

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: (SWGO) JBA skills

Postby sinty » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

I snapped that back in 2008 :[

dang, Im old

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:To add to my post.
I honestly think this can be a world record.

sinty
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:55 pm

I'm extremely good at flying multi-engine Jet and Turboprop aircraft like the Q400, Citation X and the Gulfstream 5. I don't get to shoot anybody with them, but I get a six-figure salary for the effort, so that's helpful. I just wish I could fly those goofy speeders using a keyboard and mouse. They don't fly like airplanes....maybe hook up a joystick? And Sinty, do you use a PS3 controller or keyboard/mouse? For scores like that, there arent any Vanguards or AT drivers good enough in-game to shoot you down. :mrgreen:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:To add to my post.
I honestly think this can be a world record.

I hope you realize that Sinty IS BigBoss
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 pm

grrrrrrrrrr wrote:I hope you realize that Sinty IS BigBoss

It was sinty that sent me that picture :roll:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby sinty » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm

WD-40 wrote:I'm extremely good at flying multi-engine Jet and Turboprop aircraft like the Q400, Citation X and the Gulfstream 5. I don't get to shoot anybody with them, but I get a six-figure salary for the effort, so that's helpful. I just wish I could fly those goofy speeders using a keyboard and mouse. They don't fly like airplanes....maybe hook up a joystick? And Sinty, do you use a PS3 controller or keyboard/mouse? For scores like that, there arent any Vanguards or AT drivers good enough in-game to shoot you down. :mrgreen:

I use mouse and key mostly but I do play with a controller sometimes, I'm equally as good with both. I usually only use a controller when I am fighting against other space elites. When I fight against 14 and the other space elites I always use a controller, as the mouse and key turning is way too slow. But for JBA...mouse and key is more than enough to make sure I dont die much and score high. If i am shot down, its usually because there are so many missiles locked onto me that I cant keep track, I think im safe cuz the countdowns stopped but there are times when there is still one tracking you and you simply explode randomly. I hate that, i get really upset when that happens.

Also, Minas. About what you said about leggz's lag shield and mine. I've never heard anyone say I had a lag shield or that i was hard to kill. If I'm hard to kill its because I know hitboxes very well and how to avoid dying quickly depending on the situation. I complain about lag shields in others all the time and wish I were like that. I've never known anyone who said that about me, i generally get great hit registrations ( in regards to someone shooting ME ) but there are a hoard of guys like leggz, pad, stuff, mustang, ect ect who can literally stand still and you can run up to them and fire into their face or chest point blank and they wont die. If they didnt have this ( and yes people have said this for years about them ) that if they didnt have their lag shield, they would die too often to continue playing the game. If pad or leggz didnt have that stupid lag shield, id wreck them much more than i do now heh :P
sinty
Community Member

Postby SWGO~Andrew » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 pm

just wondering, anyone else besides myself use a controller for everything? I find it a lot easier.
And hell, doves/flames has a crazy high score per min
SWGO~Andrew
Community Member

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

SWGO~Andrew wrote:just wondering, anyone else besides myself use a controller for everything? I find it a lot easier.
And hell, doves/flames has a crazy high score per min

There's a few, I'm sure. Flames will have to answer whatever he does, but one thing I know for sure, he is deadly accurate, and his shots aren't wasted. Anyway, I've shot many people in the head or chest with a missile, and they don't die…maybe one or two each map. But I've stopped getting torqued-off about it, as lag happens here and there. Nothing can be done about all of it. Heck, maybe my skin was saved on a few occasions due to it, especially at hotels, where the wifi is slooooow. Fun game, so if all you want is fun, then lag's not too big a deal…but 'loss of signal' sucks the big one! :angry:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Doves » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 pm

I use a mouse and a keyboard, my mouse has 2 buttons and a scroll wheel, nothing special.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

Postby WD-40 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Drowning In Flames wrote:I use a mouse and a keyboard, my mouse has 2 buttons and a scroll wheel, nothing special.

So it's not the mouse…it's the man. You must be special. :lol:
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Postby ATCStewart » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

We're all special.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II