Hello

Join our community

Re: Hello

Postby Matt-Chicago » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am

Hello and welcome.
Politeness is a discipline that compels respectful behavior. Morality is like a politeness of the soul, an etiquette of the inner life, a code of duties, a ceremonial of the essential.
Matt-Chicago
Dictator

Xfire: mattinchicago

Postby NiteRunner81 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:45 am

Whenever anyone has even one rank above Grrr... he throws a temper tantrum, and tries to challenge your authority.. But luckily some of us are smarter. We know a "founder" setting exists so he can't tamper with stuff ANY longer.. yah, Grr.. me and S@M outsmarted you then... because you're just a nagging little needy ***stain who is just probably ****hurt because his own forums didn't go off like fireworks... now QUIT dragging our forums thru the mud just because you're having a moodswing..... sheesh...At least when I was pregnant and I started strife it was over a fight for the greater good.. you, you're just hurricane Grrrrrrrr...... and you don't care about anyone or anything but yourself!!!
Discord tag - NiteRunner81#1981
NiteRunner81
The Big Mama

Steam ID: =NWGO=NiteRunner81
Origin ID: SWGO-DirtyNite

Postby grrrrrrrrrr » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:46 pm

NiteRunner81 wrote:Whenever anyone has even one rank above Grrr... he throws a temper tantrum, and tries to challenge your authority.. But luckily some of us are smarter. We know a "founder" setting exists so he can't tamper with stuff ANY longer.. yah, Grr.. me and S@M outsmarted you then... because you're just a nagging little needy ***stain who is just probably ****hurt because his own forums didn't go off like fireworks... now QUIT dragging our forums thru the mud just because you're having a moodswing..... sheesh...At least when I was pregnant and I started strife it was over a fight for the greater good.. you, you're just hurricane Grrrrrrrr...... and you don't care about anyone or anything but yourself!!!

Oh stop being so bitter over the fact that you couldn't remove my permission mask. If you had more knowledge about phpBB3, you'd have been able to do it to my account. As it was, you really didn't know what you were doing... ;)

Oh, and I was being facetious in my previous post, so please don't be so [m'kay] serious, Jesus Christ.

Oh, and "you and S@M" didn't outsmart me, just to let you know: I gave your permission set back to you after S@M explained you were preggers and probably just overreacting.
grrrrrrrrrr
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Invinciblez » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Hello, I just joined, nice Forum. :clap:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
(SWGO)Invinciblez
Community Member

Xfire: elbarto101

Postby Arnold8 PL » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Eem, why i can't play in Jedi Battle Arena?
Arnold8 PL
Community Member

Previous

Return to Say Hello