Gamerz vs SWGO Triathlon Scrim

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Gamerz vs SWGO Triathlon Scrim

Postby Mandalore » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:28 pm

You're about half a decade too late PS2 guy. Force sucks anyhow.

And Sintykins, in every game the top tier is defined by how well they use "exploits." In most FPSes you won't see a competent competitive sniper who can't quick scope. Nor one who doesn't do the weapon swaps to avoid the reload time on the bolts. It's just how it works.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby sinty » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 am

Mandalore wrote:You're about half a decade too late PS2 guy. Force sucks anyhow.

And Sintykins, in every game the top tier is defined by how well they use "exploits." In most FPSes you won't see a competent competitive sniper who can't quick scope. Nor one who doesn't do the weapon swaps to avoid the reload time on the bolts. It's just how it works.

Some top tier players exploit and will play like sissy girls just to get a win. Some don't. I'll take an honorable loss over a sad win anyday. Also, I play with some damn great snipers in MW2 who don't quickscope so I am not really sure where you are going with that. If said player wants to play like a sissy, more power to them. That will be their legacy: A legacy of winning because you are a sissy and have no honor what so ever. A lot of people are cool with that, I am not one of them :)

If I need to play like a b$$ch just to win, whats the point? I just lowered myself to trash just to win at any cost. That doesn't make you good, it just makes you the biggest sissy out of the bunch.
sinty
Community Member

Postby {JOG}Neji » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Mandalore wrote:You're about half a decade too late PS2 guy. Force sucks anyhow.

Force is a hell of a lot more fun IMO. People have their opinions. My view is it takes more skill, and provides more fun. I'm not saying no force takes no skill though, it definitely does.

Naw, I'm not half a decade late. I have been playing since release.
Retired SWBF2 (PS2) Official 1on1 matches with a record of 300-1

Once a failure, always a failure.

Do you understand now? You have no way of beating me.

Your destiny is to lose!

All this time I've been called a genius, so I cannot lose.

{JOG}Neji
Community Member

Xfire: Lorchlis

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Just posting my opinion here.
Madalore is right that many snipers will use exploits in FPS games, many do quickscope or do even something worse(wich i don't want to say here PM me if you need to know)
So yes It's how it works for most "expirienced" snipers.

The thing i do best in any FPS game is sniping, and i can keep up with any exploiting sniper in many FPS games, especially FC2.
There are many that instead of quickscoping simply are able to no-scope without any problem whatsoever.
I was called a "hacker" many times before, simply by going trew the game no-scoping.
Yes most have the need to use exploits, regardless these aren't snipers in my eyes, just noobs carrying rifles.

sinty wrote:Some don't. I'll take an honorable loss over a sad win anyday.

+1
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby sinty » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

force definitely doesn't take anywhere near the amount of skill required for no force and especially no force no block hero play, neij i will definitely try my best to show you the difference heh, i left force play like 3-4 years ago after i left Gfaqs, my original clan. I left force play due to the overwhelming roof camping, force pull, and roof bouncing immunity to physical damage...eh...

the only point of no scoping is to annoy others...just use a damn shot gun or assault rifle with quick aim perk, what the F is the difference? The best MW2 players I know of dont use snipers, they use the Arc or the AK with a hangun/knife attachment with a speedy perk setup...just my experience

lol, quick scope noobs dont annoy me at all...g18 fruit cakes do
sinty
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:33 pm

The whole no force thing has always cracked me up... ITS STAR WARS!!!
Why not just play some COD or GTA?
As you were. Just my 2¢
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 pm

sinty wrote:force definitely doesn't take anywhere near the amount of skill required for no force and especially no force no block hero play, neij i will definitely try my best to show you the difference heh, i left force play like 3-4 years ago after i left Gfaqs, my original clan. I left force play due to the overwhelming roof camping, force pull, and roof bouncing immunity to physical damage...eh...

So based upon what you have said roof camping and the force pull elements of the game overwhelmed/defeated you therefore and you went no force? I thought the original idea of the game was to use force. The adoption of no force into a game which it did not really apply to was simply an off-shoot of the game because others either become bored with it or thought it was a different/better way to play?
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby sinty » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:20 am

(SWGO)Kren wrote:
sinty wrote:force definitely doesn't take anywhere near the amount of skill required for no force and especially no force no block hero play, neij i will definitely try my best to show you the difference heh, i left force play like 3-4 years ago after i left Gfaqs, my original clan. I left force play due to the overwhelming roof camping, force pull, and roof bouncing immunity to physical damage...eh...

So based upon what you have said roof camping and the force pull elements of the game overwhelmed/defeated you therefore and you went no force? I thought the original idea of the game was to use force. The adoption of no force into a game which it did not really apply to was simply an off-shoot of the game because others either become bored with it or thought it was a different/better way to play?

Kren, I really don't think you realize how good I really am, otherwise you wouldn't say such things. I moved out of force play because I am not okay with playing like a sissy just to win. Again, I will take an honorable loss over a sad win anyday.
With force I found the only way to win is to sit on a roof and wait for the other guy to make a mistake from a distance. That doesnt equate to something skillful in my eyes, so i left force and decided to play no force instead. I prefer to murder yur face with my bare hands up close instead of relying on a using a long range attack to stun you.
sinty
Community Member

Postby sinty » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 am

sinty wrote:
(SWGO)Kren wrote:

I moved out of force play because I am not okay with playing like a sissy just to win. Again, I will take an honorable loss over a sad win anyday. With force I found the only way to win is to sit on a roof and wait for the other guy to make a mistake from a distance. That doesnt equate to something skillful in my eyes, so i left force and decided to play no force instead. I prefer to murder yur face with my bare hands up close instead of relying on a using a long range attack to stun you.
sinty
Community Member

Postby Doves » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

You know sinty, for a guy who hates noobs, pushing and camping at a distance, you seem to tank a lot in jba and force push more than most.
Doves
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: whendovescry
Steam ID: circles308

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II