=(FGR)=

All information and activities related to SWBF2

=(FGR)=

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:01 am

I don't normally get into clan affairs because they get annoying and are just plain nooby. This is a good example of that.

I'm sure most of you know or have heard of the clan called =(FGR)=. About a week ago I joined one of their non dedicated little training servers which had about 10 FGR members in it. For fun I had a little strange name. It was Fasty but each letter of my name was on a different line, so it was like: Image Immediately they all started to freak out and say "HACKER" and the server was brought down by the servers host. They made a new one with a password and only about 5 of the members saw the password. The rest of the members thought I hacked them. I saw the password myself but thought that was enough and didn't bother them after that. About a day later I saw this post. After you've read that you'd assume I was in the wrong here. My account on Gametoast will likely be banned for this. I never joined thier server under the name of "FGR is gay" if someone did join under that name, that's sure funny but was not me.

Also have a little fun reading on their guestbook:
http://fgrintel.webs.com/apps/guestbook/
*note* Go there at your own risk. The kids use harsh language.

I am posting this thread for 3 reasons.
1) To rant.
2) I'd like to hear your stories about FGR. Anyone else had problems with them?
3) I'd like to show my side to the Gametoast admins. The thread on GT was locked but I'll show this thread to Teancum via PM so he can understand my side.

So I want to know: Does anyone think I was in the wrong here? Was I in the right? As I was typing this I received a ban from Gametoast.

Edit:
I do not want this to become a flame war. FGR members reading this: I am only telling the truth of what happened.
I am showing members of my community this post as well.
Last edited by ӺȁȿŧƔ on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Re: =(FGR)=

Postby sinty » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 am

yes fgr is bad they did same thing to me
Last edited by sinty on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinty
Community Member

Postby mike6mike » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 am

I think thats a liitle out of control, ik you were not hacking because thats not a hack, they should not get afraid of a stupid little name ! You go Fasty !
mike6mike
Community N00b

Postby Ewok » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 am

DUDE THAT SUCKS!!
I once went in there server cause I got excited seeing a new clan on bf2. I joined it with my name ^Ewok^. They got super angry and called me a pwnopresser or something because of my Hidden Arrows tags. They booted me instantly. Angry, I joined as a no name cause they sounded like complete idiots during my previous encounter with them. Just like what happened to Fasty they freaked out and closed the server. Now i heard from my friend Gringo that you have to take a vow to join the clan. I'm not sure what the exact words were, but this should be similar. "You must hate ^Ewok^. You must make his life miserable as much as possible without killing him." So yeah. My experiences with FGR weren’t so great either.
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Postby ATCStewart » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

I once went into one of their servers, I was following a player, and the next thing I know I lag teleport across the map, and they boot me for "glitching" before I even have a chance to explain myself. The fact that they also refer to other clans and communities as "enemies" is just sad. I haven't had such great experiences with them either.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to feed a fish, and round and round we go
ATCStewart
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: atcstewart
Origin ID: ATCStewart

Postby Ewok » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:29 am

Well my old clan NR. (I'm sure you have heard of them) Is getting blamed for killing another clan called Chaos. He said that we stole all there memebers. 1# I have never heard of that clan before. 2# How about you be active and try to recruit memebers. 3# Stop blaming other people for your failing. Just ingnore them Fasty and everyone else. They are just little 12 year old kids.
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Postby Dorkyduck » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:33 am

Their server admins are probably not as adequate as they think. :lol:
- Tsunami Regiment - - 654th Dark Crusaders - Xi Platoon Leader
"Hokey Religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side"
IGF:2009-05-31
Teamstealth USA: 2009-05-31
Dorkyduck
Community Member

Xfire: dorkyduck

Postby Unit_14 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

While that name is irritating, it's not a hack. But I wouldn't worry about FGR. What happened ultimately? You got temporarily banned from a self-hosted server by a bunch of people who are scared to show their faces on regular dedicated servers? Sounds traumatic! :eek:
Unit_14
Community Member

Xfire: unit014

Postby (SWGO)Joshua » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 am

Something like that has happened to me before and I got banned from the server too. I wouldn't worry anyway because =(FGR)= sucks balls anyways. I always kick their a$$ when I play with them. They seem like a small time going to fail clan in the first place.
(SWGO)Joshua
Community N00b

Postby Captain Obvious » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 am

Yup, I have more arguments for Fasty's side...
Months ago, I joined a FGR and learned about them. One guy there told me it was a ''rebellion'', admitted they were a bunch of n00bs, but said they were still civilized. I believed them, but recently, I saw exactly the contrary:Dorin made a bunch of arrogant and uncivilized claims about his claim-including admitting some of their members are extremely uncivilized. We stopped fighting later, and I respect Dorin, but...I surely don't believe FGRers are nice people anymore. By ''free gaming'', FGR means ''anarchy''.
Captain Obvious
Community N00b

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II