=(FGR)=

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: =(FGR)=

Postby Mandalore » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

Ah, SWBF2 clans. lolololololollululullulululu
I can name maybe four clans off the top of my head who were decent (during my time).
IGF, GFAQ, C, and MM. Other than that it was all pretty piss poor. I didn't count Euro clans simply because they usually are pretty legit.
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 am

mike6mike wrote:I think thats a liitle out of control, ik you were not hacking because thats not a hack, they should not get afraid of a stupid little name ! You go Fasty !

Who the hell is this guy?...

And mandalore- what about TAW? I remember them being decent in the beginning...
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 am

haasd0gg wrote:
mike6mike wrote:I think thats a liitle out of control, ik you were not hacking because thats not a hack, they should not get afraid of a stupid little name ! You go Fasty !

ӺȁȿŧƔ wrote:I am showing members of my community this post as well.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 am

1: He (Fasty) shouldn't have gotten banned from GameToast. The person who posted the thread on GameToast was just ranting and whining like a little baby.
2: I'm sure FGR members are gonna come here and flame you. It's bound to happen.
3: FGR sucks anyways, don't bother with them.
4: That's a cool way to get your name, but I didn't know it "crashed servers" as people on GameToast said.
5: I do not think you're "in the wrong" in this situation. They're just little nerds raging and whining to GameToast.

There's my opinion.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Mandalore » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 am

haasd0gg wrote:

And mandalore- what about TAW? I remember them being decent in the beginning...

TAW was before my time apparently. As for top end conquest clans that I've been told about...LT, LW, toh, E, and SS were pretty good according to GWL team ranking and hear say. Probably more but I neither care nor know about them. :D
[04:25] -SR-Mandalore: who pitches and who catches
[04:29] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: We'll do it in turns.
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: That sounds super fair
[04:30] -SR-Mandalore: Do you think other gay couples do that?
[04:30] (SWGO)SWINE*FLU: I reckon so.

COMMANDER OTTO:
and you come with the name Mandalore... really CREATIVE.
BY COMMANDER OTTO
Mandalore
Community Member

Postby Communistpink » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:52 am

FGR needs a beat down for this :D :gun_bandana: FGR :action-smiley-043: FGR Status: Deceased
Communistpink
Community N00b

Postby WD-40 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:58 am

My guess, is that you use [m'kay] up letters in your name, like you do on SWGO. They just may be behind the times in the computer world of gaming. That's all.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby ӺȁȿŧƔ » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 am

I am putting this quarrel behind me. If they are senseless enough to ban without hearing my side then so be it.

The HvB Community has undergone some major changes today. We are now known as The HvB Alliance. Our goal is to bring SWBFII clans together. We will be inviting =(FGR)= to join us (as a peace treaty) along with any other clans that would like to have peace. Please take the time to join us here, if you have Xfire.

I suppose it was immature of me to post for ranting purposes. For that I am sorry.
ӺȁȿŧƔ
Community Member

Xfire: Fasty002

Postby Ewok » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 am

You can try, but I don't think its gonna work. See they come onto Dedicated server and flame all over the place. It's hell for an admin. One time they came to gmrz hero NF FFA server and just flamed so much it made people leave. They even hacked the arrows server a few years back :dots:
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

Postby Teancum » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Just posting to say that the ban on Fasty was lifted this morning. I won't go into details but we had other people besides the FGR folks who had PM'd us about the problem, and given that we had mentioned that we wanted this member (we didn't know it was Fasty at the time) to stop for fear of banishment we'd hoped they would bring their side of the story to us privately. It wasn't like we could come to them if we didn't know who they were. After multiple PMs came in at once with so-called evidence I acted, simply due to the weight of evidence and lack of any on the other side. It was in error, but that's what happened.

In the future any such topics at Gametoast will be locked when they start to head in an accusatory direction. I have a family and work two jobs, therefore I tend to be less civil with the banhammer than I used to. Since I don't have time to do proper investigations we'll just close threads and ask people to take it elsewhere. Hopefully that's good with everyone.

I'm sorry Fasty had this happen, truly I am, but as I said before it's not like that topic was hiding in a dark corner. We should have heard from him early on.
Teancum
Community N00b

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II