Why?

Join our community

Re: Why?

Postby [m'kay] » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:
Nargotah wrote:...So much for hiding the identity of the admin?

Narg, matt is the only one (other then the admins that were online when the ban happened) that can access these logs.
He isn't the banning admin, else i wouldn't have to post for him , since he is still here.

Or is he? How do we know you didn't off him and hide the corpse in the kitchen under the sink? For all we know, your grammar mistakes could have been a lie all this time, a clever ruse to distance yourself from Matt, then BAM! You take him out, and then start impersonating him on the boards, and nobody thinks it's you since he types immaculately...

[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Nargotah wrote:Or is he? How do we know you didn't off him and hide the corpse in the kitchen under the sink? For all we know, your grammar mistakes could have been a lie all this time, a clever ruse to distance yourself from Matt, then BAM! You take him out, and then start impersonating him on the boards, and nobody thinks it's you since he types immaculately...

He's onto me :twisted:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby toad » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

LOL Checkmate! :lol:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby haasd0gg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Arnold8 PL wrote:Besides, I understand that you could make me ban if I did this all the time, and not only once

Look buddy, I asked for more info which may work to your advantage. Make no misunderstanding though, that we could ban you forever just because we feel like it. Its not how we roll here, luckily for you, but if you are in fact spouting racist remarks nobody will miss your presence.
haasd0gg
Overlord

Xfire: haasd0gg

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 pm

haasd0gg wrote:
Arnold8 PL wrote:Besides, I understand that you could make me ban if I did this all the time, and not only once

Look buddy, I asked for more info which may work to your advantage. Make no misunderstanding though, that we could ban you forever just because we feel like it. Its not how we roll here, luckily for you, but if you are in fact spouting racist remarks nobody will miss your presence.

The rules/announcements are simple in order to assist those educationally challenged individuals (aka idiots) who might frequent the servers. For example we had a player called Heffix who was one of these individuals however he seems to be attempting to become a model player but he still has a long way to go and often frequents the forums to engage us so that we can help him out and if necessary explain why we might have had to kick or ban him over the last couple of years :whistling:

So if any of the rules don't make sense or any of the words are confusing then we can explain these in-game or here in the forums so don't hesitate to ask sensible questions.

Regards,

Kren
:action-smiley-043:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Arnold8 PL » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 am

You have to know what is the context. One can write "nygga" and it can write either in anger, as no one should pay attention, or offensively, when he writes without a break some offensive words in order to provoke. That's the difference.
Arnold8 PL
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 am

Arnold8 PL wrote:You have to know what is the context. One can write "nygga" and it can write either in anger, as no one should pay attention, or offensively, when he writes without a break some offensive words in order to provoke. That's the difference.

Even directed to noone it is still swearing, and this word is still rasism.
The point is kids of 10-12 years old play on the servers, hence no swearing, like so many other threads:
The servers are private property you follow the rules when you are on them, or you lose the right to be on them.

Instead of apologising you start making up excuses.
Anyhow racism is 1 month the ban was made the 6th of july, so cya in 23-24 days
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby Arnold8 PL » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:20 am

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:Anyhow racism is 1 month the ban was made the 6th of july, so cya in 23-24 days

6th of july? I remember I couldn't play 2 weeks ago

So, as a black wrote to me "white boy" this will be racism and he will be banned for 1 month?
Arnold8 PL
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Arnold8 PL wrote:You have to know what is the context. One can write "nygga" and it can write either in anger, as no one should pay attention, or offensively, when he writes without a break some offensive words in order to provoke. That's the difference.

The thing is words can easily be taken out of context however where words which relate to racism are used then you should not use them. Such words upset and anger people therefore the question is why would someone use them except to cause an issue. If you want to cause an issue then jog-on and play elsewhere.

If you are stupid enough not to understand how words that you have stated are offensive then ask your parents. If they don't understand this then perhaps it is time to consider educating yourselves a bit more.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Corpse » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Dont' even attempt to make excuses. You used a racially derogatory term knowingly, while wearing SWGO tags. We expect our members to be model players and apparently you don't even know the [m'kay] rules of the community to claim to be a part of.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

PreviousNext

Return to Say Hello