Message to all HA players from MD

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Message to all HA players from MD

Postby sinty » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I never raise trouble, I only amplify it.

I never really noticed I am the only one left, I never really befriended any other elite and never really played with any of them on a regular basis, it makes sense as I am the only one without ego problems and absent that snobbish mentality regarding swbfii.
sinty
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 am

Yanoda wrote:
(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:Okay try this then:

On HA you will hear no-forcers complain about forcers.
But isn't this whole speach to complain about the complainers?
So if you "complain" about the complainers doesn't that make you a complainer? :lol:

PS. I bet corpse knows what to answer to this(since he studies philosophy or was it pshicopaty? :twisted:

Stating how senseless and silly the whiners are is in no way comparable to complaining. They choose to come to the server, knowing full well this is a force server and are free to leave whenever they want. It would be different if they were forced to come to the server and/or the server is used in a way that was not originally intended. We, the admins and regular players, want to enjoy the game/server how it is meant to be (a force server) and have to put up with them, making the game less enjoyable for some.

Cheers

Yanoda

The more I see people complaining about why they don't play on the server the more I think well that's their loss.

On a post indicated in our support section a few individuals and references to others indicated quite strongly how lame, cowardly and less honourable the HA players are that use force etc. To me it appears that the majority can cope with force whereas a minority cry about not playing because they can't cope with a force server and it's players. :whistling:

sinty wrote:I think you and i need to go get a beer or something, because i agree with you 100%. I make fun of them all very often for having massive ego problems, its very funny to me because the majority of them play like sissies and lower themselves to subterranean levels just to win. I hate whiners and players who claim to be elite but have a patient style and never attack first. Ya'll sissies in my opinion.

btw force is for sissies, play no force like real men do ;)

Mandalore wrote:Problem.
There is only one known mid-top tier player remaining in the game, Sinty. So elites don't really exist out side of him in Hero Assault. Sinty, have you been raising trouble again?

sinty wrote:I never really noticed I am the only one left, I never really befriended any other elite and never really played with any of them on a regular basis, it makes sense as I am the only one without ego problems and absent that snobbish mentality regarding swbfii.

LOL@ Mandy's/Sinty's replies...One minute you hate elites and the next you are one..:lol: genius :lol:

btw...have u2 got a thing for each other (who's batman/superman?)http://www.swgohome.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2629#p30625 :whistling:

Who cares if you think you are elite, a novice or whatever, if you want to have fun then play the game, if you don't like certain things then don't play, it's that simple really.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby MATTHEW'S_DAD » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:45 am

I didn't say elite, I said self depicted elite. Big difference. And I'm not mad, I'm providing a reference point for people in the game to come to when I tell them to shut up and play. A couple of people almost received invitations to come read this, but I held off.
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. - Ben Franklin
MATTHEW'S_DAD
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: matthewsdad

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:28 am

I'm the most elite. I came back two days ago and got in the top 3 on Hero Assault, therefore I am basically SWBF2 Jesus and you should all bow before me.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby =JAWS=tom{ASN} » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 am

Nice job Nargie. I returned to jba and got 13 kills 0 deaths on mustafar and i also had highest points.
Perdo (anakin) 27-24 {51} vs {31} 18-16 noobhunter (aayla)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119911779

Perdo (no-forcing) 29-28 {55} vs {37} 21-23 (SWGO)MT (pulling)
http://sv.xfire.com/profile/p5e5r5d5o/s ... #119895917
=JAWS=tom{ASN}
Community Member

Xfire: Ali
Steam ID: Baba

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 am

=JAWS=tom{ASN} wrote:Nice job Nargie. I returned to jba and got 13 kills 0 deaths on mustafar and i also had highest points.

was the server empty? :whistling:
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby =JAWS=tom{ASN} » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 am

No it wasn't it was at least over 15 people in it. I beat obi in close combat using no mines or dets only 2 hs.

=JAWS=tom{ASN}
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 am

=JAWS=tom{ASN} wrote:Nice job Nargie. I returned to jba and got 13 kills 0 deaths on mustafar and i also had highest points.

You desperately need to learn sarcasm.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby =JAWS=tom{ASN} » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm

So you didn't get in top 3?

=JAWS=tom{ASN}
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 pm

I just sighed. In real life. In response to a post. You have literally surpassed every standard of outright stupidity I have set throughout my years. You have, quite literally, surpassed how much of a retard I was when I was eleven. Congratulations, you [m'kay] idiot.
[m'kay]
MVP

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II