Rules

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Rules

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 pm

1- Altough i hate being double pulled, banning for it would be an endless fight, we could as well ban all the SWBF2 players.
2- Your only option is donating money to SWGO to make a No-pull server, Like the one we used to have.
But since everyone likes to Uber-noob i doubt many would join(but hey give it a shot i'd play in it :twisted: )
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 pm

did you really think that we didn't know what a double pull was???
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

IJO sha-quan-jone wrote:did you really think that we didn't know what a double pull was???

I bet some of us didn't, i even remember SWGO (JBA) admins that didn't knew what a wookie glitch was.
So my bet is most conquest only players won't know what it is :mrgreen:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby -)G(-Mawk » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 pm

toad wrote:
-)G(-Mawk wrote:I asked Pandemic about your request, their response was:

"request denied"

/end

Um EA pulled the plug on Pandemic a few years back. Your not starting that talking to yourself junk again?

Maybe I am, or maybe you shouldn't take me seriously.
-)G(-Mawk
SWBF2 Admin

Postby Duel of Fates » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Let's not just stop there with double pull being banned. Let's really make SWGO hero assaults the best by banning choke(all the choke noobs), banning double push(all the push noobs), banning sniping(for all the gunner noobs) , banning saber throwing(for all the throw noobs), and banning all the whining(for the whining noobs)!

Hey let's help with JBA as well and ban all the mine, det, nade, sniper, recon, and force noobs?

What you just read was sarcasm. When you run your own server, then you can run it any way you like. I can assure you it would be an empty server. I get annoyed with certain play styles including double pull, but you adapt and overcome. I especially enjoy hunting pullers down and killing them good. What you need to do is get your head out of your ass and get your game on.

Good luck, and good hunting.
Duel of Fates
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: virago777

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:22 pm

{BOT}Blue*Man wrote:Ok this has become a problem. all of your jedi servers have double pullers, i'd like a rule to become "No Double Pulling" for your jedi servers. Thank You
.P.S-If you didnt know what double pulling is here it is.
Double Pulling-Double Pulling is when u pull once and while there in the air pulling them again so they cant react at all once they hit the ground.

Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Let's not just stop there with double pull being banned. Let's really make SWGO hero assaults the best by banning choke(all the choke noobs), banning double push(all the push noobs), banning sniping(for all the gunner noobs) , banning saber throwing(for all the throw noobs), and banning all the whining(for the whining noobs)!

Hey let's help with JBA as well and ban all the mine, det, nade, sniper, recon, and force noobs?

I think there wouldn't be any players left :roll:
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Postby WD-40 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Immot an HA guy, but I watched XCfurry triple pull enemies from the ground to the high platform he was on, where he proceeded to slice and dice as Aalya...repeatedly. It was rather interesting.
WD-40
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: faststart0777

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Duel of Fates wrote:Let's not just stop there with double pull being banned. Let's really make SWGO hero assaults the best by banning choke(all the choke noobs), banning double push(all the push noobs), banning sniping(for all the gunner noobs) , banning saber throwing(for all the throw noobs), and banning all the whining(for the whining noobs)!

I think the server would go from #1 on GameTracker to last place.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby Ewok » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 am

Naw, Mine are in last place always. Comp server usually take those spots heat.
Ewok
Community Member

Xfire: ewok24
Steam ID: ewok2_4

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II