Ban?

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Ban?

Postby Ronoz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Hey, may I ask why a senior member like me get banned without reason from our Hero Assault server? Was playing, next round starts and I got booted.

Why?
Ronoz
Community Member

Xfire: ronoz

Re: Ban?

Postby Darth Crater » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:17 pm

Apparently you were banned (though not by me) for excessive kill stealing, for 3 days.
Darth Crater
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: darthcrater1016

Postby Corpse » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Ronoz wrote:Hey, may I ask why a senior member like me

What?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby Ronoz » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Lol, I mean Im in SWGO for a long time and was playing with some n00b SWGO people who just joined or something, but still, who the hell banned me, every1 stole eachothers kills
Ronoz
Community Member

Xfire: ronoz

Postby Corpse » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

You're pretty much admitting that you broke the rules there. Being in SWGO for a long time doesn't mean you can bend the rules. It means you're punished more harshly for infractions. You should be well acquainted with the rules and abide by them very strictly, if you are a "senior member".
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby [m'kay] » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 pm

hello I am a senior member and I request having complete immunity to all forms of punishment

thanks
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby toad » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Nargotah wrote:hello I am a senior member and I request having complete immunity to all forms of punishment

thanks

GRANTED, Keep up the trolling!!! :twisted:
|=======================================================|
toad
Community Member

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Ronoz the only thing I saw from you was standing and pulling kills from other players excessively. You ran into other players killed so I told you if you continued you would end-up leaving and u did not listen. You received a 3 day ban as a result. If you are such a 'senior player' then acting in this way was plain reckless, it spoils the fun for all other members of the team you are on.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

Postby Heatmaster78 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 pm

HAH, "senior" he says. We're all equal here and we all will recieve the same punishments if we do the same thing as Ronoz did.
"La mort n'est rien, mais pour vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."
("Death is nothing, but to live defeated and with no glory is to die every day.")

- Napoléon Bonaparte
Heatmaster78
Community Member

Xfire: heatmaster78
Steam ID: heatmaster788

Postby stelio » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:52 pm

(SWGO)Kren wrote:Ronoz the only thing I saw from you was standing and pulling kills from other players excessively. You ran into other players killed so I told you if you continued you would end-up leaving and u did not listen. You received a 3 day ban as a result. If you are such a 'senior player' then acting in this way was plain reckless, it spoils the fun for all other members of the team you are on.

So.. I have the Same issue with ronoz, i ASK ihm Not to ks so much .Days ago.... Today i saw him continue ks mates.... I saw also..When Kren kindly ASK ronoz.. To Be carefull. With the ks.. However.. He didt Lisen....
Ronoz.... Pls Watch Ur ks.... U were Breaking Rules for days, I can say that.. Cos u ks me too As well

Best regards u all :action-smiley-043:
stelio
Community Member

Next

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II