Rules

All information and activities related to SWBF2

Re: Rules

Postby Corpse » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:54 am

Heatmaster78 wrote:
Duel of Fates wrote:Let's not just stop there with double pull being banned. Let's really make SWGO hero assaults the best by banning choke(all the choke noobs), banning double push(all the push noobs), banning sniping(for all the gunner noobs) , banning saber throwing(for all the throw noobs), and banning all the whining(for the whining noobs)!

Hey let's help with JBA as well and ban all the mine, det, nade, sniper, recon, and force noobs?

I think the server would go from #1 on GameTracker to last place.

He's not being serious.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: rottencorpse94
Origin ID: Fupa_iAm

Postby IJO sha-quan-jone » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 pm

and their is this cool new invention named "block".......i know right, it will take some time but you can learn to use it. next i hear they are working on an invention that cooks 2 slices of bread, at the same time!!!
All cry panic, and release the dogs of war!
IJO sha-quan-jone
SWBF2 Admin

Location: somewhere between laughing at you and beating your ass.

Postby Corpse » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Bread is cooked in loaves, not slices.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby The Silent One » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm

IJO prefers to cook each one separately. And then toast them. He grew up doing it that way. :)
The Silent One
Community Member

Postby Richdog » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Corpse wrote:Bread is cooked in loaves, not slices.

Bread is baked in loaved, toast is cooked in slices.

Stay in school...
All Warfare is based on deception.
Anger his general and confuse him.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him; feign disorder and strike him.
Know the enemy and know yourself; and in a hundred battles you will never be in peril.

Richdog
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: richdog89

Postby Corpse » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 pm

I know it is. That's what I said. What's your point? :-|
-Douglas Adams.
Corpse
SWBF2 Admin

Postby (SWGO)KT » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 am

@Duel, your posts are always so colorful.... :lol:

I think N00bs would be scared of a *gasp* no pull server.

MT(in the no pull server) :action-smiley-043: :star-wars-smiley-026:
N00b( that just figured out it's a no pull server) :eek:
MT(when he sees N00b) :gun_bandana: :1399: :1372:
N00b(after MT is done with him) :hang:
(SWGO)KT
Community Member

Postby [m'kay] » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 am

(SWGO)KT wrote:@Duel, your posts are always so colorful.... :lol:

I think N00bs would be scared of a *gasp* no pull server.

MT(in the no pull server) :action-smiley-043: :star-wars-smiley-026:
N00b( that just figured out it's a no pull server) :eek:
MT(when he sees N00b) :gun_bandana: :1399: :1372:
N00b(after MT is done with him) :hang:

Has anyone ever told you how ridiculously [m'kay] clever you are? Because it's true. Really. The world craves more of your comedic [m'kay] genius.
[m'kay]
MVP

Postby (SWGO)Minas_Thirith » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:36 pm

@KT :lol:

I can tell you that there is a pattern between all "noobs" on HA.
I tend to force forcers, and no-force the few who don't force.

Now i start of no-forcing, i get pushed my generally a mace windu, or maul, and the guy who does it has to say "Pwned"
Next round instead of no-forcing i push them and kill them.
After 2 more rounds like this, they will change to alaya and pull me, if they manage to kill me they generally say: Haha noob got PWned or something like that.

Next round instead of going frontally ill push em from behind, and Spawn kill them a little.
End result? OMGWT* your such an Sking noob! OMG!!!! 2 more rounds and they leave the server.(unless if there are 4 alayas camping the same spot)
It's allways the same frieking routine, so since i can't do JBA due to lag, i have grown bored by HA, since the only interesting fights are me Vs any no-forcing SWGO admin.
And since half of these now force :-|
(SWGO)Minas_Thirith
SWBF2 Admin

Steam ID: MTminas
Origin ID: SWGO-Exeon

Postby (SWGO)Kren » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 pm

(SWGO)MinasThirith wrote:@KT :lol:

I can tell you that there is a pattern between all "noobs" on HA.
I tend to force forcers, and no-force the few who don't force.

Now i start of no-forcing, i get pushed my generally a mace windu, or maul, and the guy who does it has to say "Pwned"
Next round instead of no-forcing i push them and kill them.
After 2 more rounds like this, they will change to alaya and pull me, if they manage to kill me they generally say: Haha noob got PWned or something like that.

Next round instead of going frontally ill push em from behind, and Spawn kill them a little.
End result? OMGWT* your such an Sking noob! OMG!!!! 2 more rounds and they leave the server.(unless if there are 4 alayas camping the same spot)
It's allways the same frieking routine, so since i can't do JBA due to lag, i have grown bored by HA, since the only interesting fights are me Vs any no-forcing SWGO admin.
And since half of these now force :-|

I don't think everyone who kills you MT indicates they have 'Pwnd' you. There might be the odd couple of instances where this happens but the best thing to do is rise above that if it upsets you. Being disrespectful and swearing is different but the odd bit of banter should be taken with a 'pinch of salt'. It appears to me that what you dislike you ultimately become and rather than play to have fun the idea is for you to get revenge and teach these players who have upset you a lesson which makes them leave. A lot of players leave because they lose but don't go out of your way to make them leave. At the end of the day it is a game, if it causes you so much pain then as you indicate it's best for you not to play.

As mentioned before there are really good players who go onto HA to have fun, use force and play the game as it was intended. If people want to play force or no force in a competitive environment with rules that restrict what can/cannot be done then go elsewhere as HA on SWGO is what it is, period.
Look at the past to improve the future.
(SWGO)Kren
SWBF2 Admin

Xfire: kren1

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars Battlefront II